Complaint Review: AVLIMIL - WARNER HEALTH CARE - BERKELY - WAGNER NUTRACEUTICALS

• Submitted: Tue, September 28, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 28, 2004

• Reported By:SACRAMENTO California
AVLIMIL - WARNER HEALTH CARE - BERKELY - WAGNER NUTRACEUTICALS
PO BOX 42635. CINCINNATI, Ohio U.S.A.

AVLIMIL - WARNER HEALTH CARE - BERKELY - WAGNER NUTRACEUTICALS ripoff MONEY BACK GUARANTEE Cincinnati Ohio

I ordered Avilmil quite a while ago ( 1yr 2mo) when it was new. The TV ad stated a money back guarantee, so I tried it. Ok after one box I was enrolled into Managed Care. I thought ok $35.00 Vs. $75.00. I can cancell anytime.

So after a couple of months I was having an adverse effect, I called to cancell. I was told that I had to use the product for one full year to get the money back guarantee. I did not like this, but I wanted to get my money. I quit using but I kept receiving the shipments. One full year later I called to get my money.

With on that one year they changed (?) ownership....
At anyrate they informed me the money back guarantee was not in effect for me, It started in September and I started in July.

I won't boar you with details of COUNTLESS calls with rude personnel, the same stone story....then one day I got to a manager of a manager...Karkeena who told me I would get my full $420.00 back and she would send me free samples of other products. She told me my refund would be automatic and I told her I did not trust that what proof do I have. She stated that the phone calls were recorded and that they were kept for one year. My money would come.

I got the free product and no money.

I called back and got the same old run around I was even told (when I threatened with the BBB and a lawsuit) "I would not have a leg to stand on with whatever I did" "and that it did not even matter to him because he wrote the legal eze on the warrenty lititure"

I managed to get part of my money back after consulting a lawyer, who mentioned bankruptcy possibilities.

Even though I got SOME of my money back (don't look a gift horse) I still feel duped...It just is not right that we the people can't justice, or even ourt money back!!!!

I was afraid to take the money.. I feel it was maybe a bribe? Now I can't sue because I took a settlement?
But 1/2 my money was better than a class action suite where you get maybe .05 cents on the dollar. How fare is that??? .05 cents on the dollar. It makes me think who is worse, them or the lawyers?????

I honest feel for everyone who was duped into this company and actually feel somewhat lucky. I only paid $35.00, some are paying $75.00 per month. Still $400.00+ is a lesson learned.

I could go on....but I think you might not want me to.
Good luck to all.

Heather
SACRAMENTO, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2004 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AVLIMIL-WARNER-HEALTH-CARE-BERKELY-WAGNER-NUTRACEUTICALS/CINCINNATI-Ohio-45242/AVLIMIL-WARNER-HEALTH-CARE-BERKELY-WAGNER-NUTRACEUTICALS-ripoff-MONEY-BACK-GUARANTEE-110623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AVLIMIL - WARNER HEALTH CARE - BERKELY - WAGNER NUTRACEUTICALS