Complaint Review: AVPT GLOBAL

• Submitted: Sat, August 24, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, August 24, 2013

• Reported By: Londongent — London Other

AVPT GLOBAL Failure to provide students; wanting to lock 'staff' into their own company; lack of communication LONDON Other - outside

Like the person who wrote the original report, I am another individual who, believing their 'sales pitch', thought that I would be granted learners.

I attended the induction in June and a two day training course in July.  They later contacted me for more details, which I obliged, thinking that this was part of the process, then all was quiet for a long time.  I sent in a couple of emails which appeared to fall onto deaf ears.

In Aug 2013, I attended the final day of training for the VTF [Associate] - which I had paid for - and Diane attended providing more 'upbeat' information on what the company had done and the contracts that it had secured.  She tried to make it sound that she would not allow any student to achieve/start her 'soft' skills courses until she had all of the VTF's trained.  [I would have thought that you'd get a few trained, using the VTF's that you had such that you proved the worth of the training.]  I handed her the signed contract - but, as I haven 't received any learners, I haven't set myself up as working privately.  I, also, check my account to see if further funds have been removed.  To date, none have.

Both Tim and Diane Shaw possess M.ED - so they should know what they are saying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AVPT-GLOBAL/LONDON-Other-EC2/AVPT-GLOBAL-Failure-to-provide-students-wanting-to-lock-staff-into-their-own-company-1078757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AVPT GLOBAL