Complaint Review: AVRAHAM ZWEIG

• Submitted: Thu, February 10, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 10, 2005

• Reported By:CORAL SPRINGS Florida

AVRAHAM ZWEIG AKA AVI AVRAHAM ZWEIG AKA AVI Also Avibuilt Technologies ripoff! He totally ruined my car and my life! NORTH MIAMI BEACH Florida

this man has no idea what he is doin do not let him any where near your car, he totally ruined my car and my life, i paid him over 3k to do some after market accesories in my car and he has my car over 4 months, when an install such as mine takes about 2 weeks. he took my money, ruined my life and ruined my car, my car still does not run properly.

He is such a piece of crap that he even brags about how he makes all this money in cash and doesnt pay child support. he is from isreal and is about 6 "1 and weighs about 240 pounds. After doing some research i also found out he scams people for their money, he went into business with another guy and took over 20k from him and like 80k from another. and he has 2 felonies for agrrevated assault so approach with caution

private, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2005 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AVRAHAM-ZWEIG/NORTH-MIAMI-BEACH-Florida/AVRAHAM-ZWEIG-AKA-AVI-AVRAHAM-ZWEIG-AKA-AVI-Also-Avibuilt-Technologies-ripoff-He-totally-130884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AVRAHAM ZWEIG