Complaint Review: AW Auto Pro

• Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: Ann — Lafayette Louisiana United States of America
AW Auto Pro
6837 Hayvenhurst Ave Lake Balboa, California United States of America

AW Auto Pro Cancelled Warranty b/c of new car purchase haven't received refund and it is day 67 supposed to be in 45-60 day refund period. Lake Balboa, California

I cancelled an extended warrany policy on 7/19/2012.  I purchased the policy 7/21/2011 for a vehicle I had.  I purchased a new vehicle and submitted the proper paperwork to cancel the policy.  I was told that it would take 45 - 60 days before my refund would be mailed to me in the form of a check.  I called on 7/4/2012 and was told we were still in the 45 - 60 waiting period.  It was 60 days on 9/19/2012 and I still have not received my money.

The original cost of the policy was $2365.00; I had four payments left totalling $567.48; and had no claims on the policy.  I used a quarter of the policy period of 4 yrs.  I am expecting a refund between $1200 - $1300 dollars.

My patience is wearing thin.  Any attempts made to call the 877-787-3959 number have been met w/ messages that we are experiencing high call volumes and hours are extended from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (when I tried at around 5:30, they were closed).

The next time I got that message I waited for almost 30 minutes before hanging up.  I called later in the morning only to be met with the message that we are experiencing technical difficulties call back at a later time.  This was Friday, Sept 21, 2012 at approximately 12:00 p.m.

I called again this morning 9/24/2012, 10:00 a.m. to be met with the same message of experiencing technical difficulties please try again later.

Toady 9/26/2012-Customer Service Phone message says if you have contract call the place where you make your payments.  You call that place and the recording states if you have claims or cancellations call the company that issued the contract.

Resolution Sought: I want my refund that I was told would be mailed to me in the form of a check within the 45 - 60 day time period.  It is now day 67 and I don't have my money.

All I want is my money. It is owed to me. Don't be fooled by these ripoff you know what's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AW-Auto-Pro/Lake-Balboa-California-91406/AW-Auto-Pro-Cancelled-Warranty-bc-of-new-car-purchase-havent-received-refund-and-it-is-946835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AW Auto Pro