Complaint Review: AW Auto Pro

• Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By: John — N Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
AW Auto Pro
6837 Hayvenhurst Van Nuys, California United States of America

Upon receiving the 'policy' from AW Auto Pro, and studying it in detail, I realized what a weak policy it was. I called and requested a cancellation of same, before the 30 day expiration date that the policy said I had to earn a full refund. The people I talked to at the Company, gave me the run around about who was 'authorized' to cancel the policy. After holding for over 15 minutes, a different person came online and said my call was in the queue and that someone would call me back soon. Over 3 days elapsed and no call. When I called back, I got the same run-a-round again. Even calling the Administrator garnerd no results as the same thing happened, put on hold,, then told to leave a message and someone would call me back... didn't happen. So here I am, unable to cancel the policy according the company... this is a total ripoff company..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AW-Auto-Pro/Van-Nuys-California-91406/AW-Auto-Pro-TOTAL-LACK-OF-CONSUMER-SERVICE-Van-Nuys-California-856103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AW Auto Pro