visual

Complaint Review: AW Autopro

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Sandra Youngblood — Marble Hill Missouri United States of America
AW Autopro
6837 Hayvenhurst Ave. Lake Balboa, California United States of America

AW Autopro Extended Warranty on my GMC truck. Was told I could receive half of my total payment back after they had turned down 2 claims. Several letters to the company and all unanswered. Called the company, no Lake Balboa, California

*General Comment: REPORTED ON THE WEB

Bought an extended warranty on my GMC truck. When I filed to claims, both were turned down. Wrote a letter, very angry. The young man on the phone said I could receive half my money back, because I so dissatisfied. I did not receive a check. He said they would not charge my credit card. The following month I saw that they had, and they wer trying to get an extra payment off it. I called the credit card company turned in a fraud report. They took off the charges, and called the compay. I had to stop them from using my credit card. I turned them into BBB, they tried to get an response from them, nothing for weeks. They have them on a "watch list" I still have not got my money, $1,162.50   I will never get it. They have done this to many people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AW-Autopro/Lake-Balboa-California-91406/AW-Autopro-Extended-Warranty-on-my-GMC-truck-Was-told-I-could-receive-half-of-my-total-p-974324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AW Autopro

#1 General Comment

REPORTED ON THE WEB

AUTHOR: Bubba Lee - (Canada)

According to one poster company has declared bankruptcy,

If so you are a unsecured creditor and will probably not receive any coverage or refund.