Complaint Review: AWA USA INC. / Rusty Simpson

• Updated: Mon, May 28, 2012

• Reported By: Crook Terminator — Irving Texas United States of America
AWA USA INC. / Rusty Simpson
2280 West 80th Street Suite 2 Hialeah, Florida United States of America

AWA USA INC. / Rusty Simpson American Western Arms AWA USA INC. AMERICAN WESTERN ARMS IS A RIP OFF! THEY TAKE YOUR DEPOSIT AND YOU GET NOTHING! I LOST OVER 2200.00 TO AMERICAN WESTERN ARMS. See web site I created awausa.biz Hialeah, Florida

They take your deposit money and you get nothing but stress in return!

I lost over 2200.00 to AMERICAN WESTERN ARMS  see the web site I created to warn unsuspecting customers against dealing with these crooks: awausa.biz

Since 2009 they haven't delivered my guns, returned my deposit.

Owner Rusty Simpson made maybe 2 email replys and 1 phone call in this time period.

All were stall tactics! Then for over a year and a half has not returned a phone call or email.  I turned him in to the BBB and a couple of other consumer agencies and he would not respond to them as well!

It would cost me several times more than the 2200.00 to hire an attorney to pursue him I guess he knows this. If I had the cash I do it based on principal!

The BBB informed me that he had several other complaints.

Beware of AWA USA INC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2012 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AWA-USA-INC-Rusty-Simpson/Hialeah-Florida-33016/AWA-USA-INC-Rusty-Simpson-American-Western-Arms-AWA-USA-INC-AMERICAN-WESTERN-ARMS-IS-A-889295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AWA USA INC. / Rusty Simpson