Complaint Review: AWC Anthony Warren Consultants

• Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: Ticked off — LA California
AWC Anthony Warren Consultants
Chicago, Illinois USA

AWC Anthony Warren Consultants Allen Levings Made promises of being a corporate partner Chicago Illinois

*Author of original report: Settled

*Author of original report: Settled

*Author of original report: Really?! Prove it!

*Author of original report: Still waiting for refund that was promised....

*Author of original report: What a joke!!

*UPDATE Employee: Statements are not true

Anthony warren is a liar who steals hardworking people's money while making promises that he can't deliver. He claims to be a former USMC but I think that is just to lure people into thinking he's honest. He told me I was going to be a corporate partner and I was going to start out making $2000 per month. What he is doing is affiliate marketing under a bunch of different peoples names. He sent me a contract after I paid $150. This contract had numerous spelling mistakes as well as stuff I never agreed to do.

I was supposed to post links to get people to also pay $150 and try to get them to sign up for a home security quote. He makes money every time someone fills out a quote so the workers are just filling his pockets while getting nothing in return. His name is at the top of the search engines because of everyone posting links for him so no one can find the bad stuff about him.  He would not refund my money and told me to "request it through paypal and good luck with that." He is a shady character who is lying and stealing just to line his pockets. Beware!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AWC-Anthony-Warren-Consultants/Chicago-Illinois/AWC-Anthony-Warren-Consultants-Allen-Levings-Made-promises-of-being-a-corporate-partner-C-1118955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AWC Anthony Warren Consultants

Settled

AUTHOR: Ticked off - ()

This matter has been spelled out of court and was a mutual misunderstanding.

Settled

AUTHOR: Ticked off - ()

both parties have settled out of court and it was a mutual misunderstanding.

Really?! Prove it!

AUTHOR: Ticked off - ()

Why don't you tell us your name and show us some proof? This website gives you the option to upload videos and photos. Maybe we were all promised different things but made to do the same work. If we complain about it then we are shunned.

Still waiting for refund that was promised....

AUTHOR: Ticked off - ()

He promised to give me a refund last week pending an agreement to take down this report. I agreed and I continue to get excuse after excuse. He uses an arbitration service and he says they haven't received my email approval yet. He said he sent it to them instead on Thursday 2/27 and I would receive the agreement later that day. We'll I didn't. I contacted him Friday 2/28 and he said the same thing. Again, no agreement received and in the meantime, interest is accruing on my credit card. He also agreed to pay that interest but I doubt I will see any refund from him. So frustrated!!! Please avoid at all costs!!!

What a joke!!

AUTHOR: Ticked off - ()

This guy is just another piece in the scam puzzle of Anthony Warren Consultants.  On Feb. 11th, I was promised a refund of my $150.  I contacted him 4 times on the 21st and he told me "That we are almost in the money again hopefully ina few days maam."  This is word for word via text from Anthony Warren.  He also told me he would add the interest to my $150 for the delay.  Now here it is Feb. 24th that he is "working on it".  There has also been another Ripoff Report filed against AWC (Anthony Warren Consultants).  I can assure everyone reading this that there are far more people out there that have been scammed by them as well.  I still don't know who "Allen" is nor have I ever heard anything from him.  If he was so concerned, enough to write a rebuttal, then why didn't he contact me directly when his account was frozen for "over 2 weeks".  That is a lie right there. I did try to get my money back via Paypal and they denied it within 48 hours. So 2 weeks is just another lie from this company. Please spare your sanity and just avoid them altogether.  They are just trying to lure people into an affilitate marketing program that they dress up as some awesome, legit opportunity.

Statements are not true

AUTHOR: Allen - ()

The person that filed this report is upset because she filed a claim with Paypal saying that someone had hacked her account and made a payment to my company. Paypal later rejected her claim when we were able to prove that she had lied about being hacked and had taken advantage of the services that she had paid for.

I understand that perhaps she was not pleased with what she had paid for, but she entered into a contract with my company stating that any disputes would go through arbitration. She did not contact my company before filing her claim with Paypal, which froze my account and prevented me from accepting any payments for almost 2 weeks. She could have spoke with us and solved this in a much better way.

Also, to be upset that my company hires people to make the company money is absurd. That is like being upset that the grocery store hires cashiers instead of the owner being a cashier. Of course we expect our employees to make the compnay money.

This person has lied on  multiple occasions when all she had to do was talk to us and fulfill the conditions of the contract she signed. She claims Anthony has lied about being a Marine, which is simply a strawman argument to distract from the fact that she really has no argument. Anthony defended our country and has the knowledge and experience to show it.

If she would like to contact us, perhaps we can work it out with her where she can fulfill the terms of the contract she signed.