Complaint Review: AWC Internet Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Marlee — Internet United States of America
AWC Internet Solutions

AWC Internet Solutions Advanced Web Solutions Worst company I have EVER done business with!!! they will steal your money! Internet

AWC Internet Solutions also contacted me and they were supposed to set up a website for me so I could make money from my home. I live in Seattle and unfortunately the job market is not what it used to be, especially where I am. You really have to have the credentials to really make some good dough. Anyways, that is a different subject all together.

I didnt even know companies could have more than one name?? How can the customers keep track of whos who? I guess thats the point. Because I gave this guy Aaron Brown ($4,600) to get a website up and running for me and now I cant even get through to them. Ive called all the numbers I can find and no-one seems to know anything. At one of the numbers they call themselves Advanced Web Solutions. I have been told that I do not have an account with them. How can you not be able to find me in your system? YOU TOOK MY MONEY!!! I cant believe they can do this and are able to sleep.

I really dont know much about these things and everything was completely over my head so this woman on another blog suggested I call a lawyer she worked with, Thomas 260-357-2872, that deals in helping people get their money back. He didnt even charge me any money upfront which is good because I dont have any!!! This whole experience with AWC Internet Solutions has really made have some trust issues with companies but Im glad I called Thomas.

Please, if youre thinking about doing business with these peopleDONT!! If you have though, Ill give you the same suggestion that was given to me.CALL THOMAS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AWC-Internet-Solutions/internet/AWC-Internet-Solutions-Advanced-Web-Solutions-Worst-company-I-have-EVER-done-business-with-967114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AWC Internet Solutions