Complaint Review: AWHR Appliance Leasing company

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Chee1226 — Miramar Florida United States of America
AWHR Appliance Leasing company
11 Grandview Circle, Suite 100, Canonsburg, PA 153 Miramar, Florida United States of America

AWHR Appliance Leasing company I was leasing a water heater for 15 yrs. When I sold my house they did not cancel and the kept billing me. Miramar, Florida

This company is a total Ripoff.   I was leasing a water heater for 15 years.  Always paying my bill.  I sold my house, but two weeks before I did I called them to let them know of the sale.  I was told I did not have a final bill, the last bill had been paid.  All I needed to do was give the leasing information to the new owners.  I gave this info to the realtor and asumued the account was closed.  The next month I got another bill, so I called and was told this time that I needed to send them a copy of the Purchase Disclosure Statement, which list all of the appliances left in the house at the time of sale.  I faxed that over and the following month they still did not close the account and send me another bill and theathen to send the account to collections, now saying I needed to give them the serial numbers of the appliance.  I don't have that information and I have no way of getting it. And more so, they should have that information already, it's their appliance, they leased it to me.  I have refused to pay and if I need to seek legal help that's what I will do.  I have no intentions on giving them another dime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AWHR-Appliance-Leasing-company/Miramar-Florida-33023/AWHR-Appliance-Leasing-company-I-was-leasing-a-water-heater-for-15-yrs-When-I-sold-my-ho-1016325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AWHR Appliance Leasing company