Complaint Review: AX PARIS USA

• Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: ATLPeach — Atlanta Georgia
AX PARIS USA
1544 Blackfoot Drive Fremont, California USA

AX PARIS USA AX PARIS DECEPTIVE!!! DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Fremont California

I ordered 2 dresses from AX PARIS USA about 2 weeks ago. I ordered a size US 6 (i'm really a 2, but their sizing charts looked way off, so I went with what my size was on the chart)

The dresses came pretty quickly within about 4-5 days. I opened them up and, to my surprise were TEENY TINY!!!! I don't even think a size 00 could fit in them. I couldn't even get the dresses over my arms or head. HORRIBLE!!!!

I sent them back, the 2 dresses totaled $58.00 when I bought them. I HAD TO PAY $17.99 for shipping back to California. WHAT A RIP OFF!!!!!! Never buy from these people. The sizing is soooo off that it's laughable, and the return policy SUCKS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AX-PARIS-USA/Fremont-California-94539/AX-PARIS-USA-AX-PARIS-DECEPTIVE-DONT-BUY-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-Fremont-California-1073125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AX PARIS USA