Complaint Review: AX Paris USA

• Updated: Thu, July 08, 2010

• Reported By: Harris — Fremont California USA
AX Paris USA
1544 Blackfoot Drive Fremont, California United States of America

AX Paris USA did not refund my returned merchandise, still has not responded to e-mail/phone requests after 3 weeks Fremont, California

*Author of original report: Finally got refunded!

Purchased clothing from this retailer's online catalog (http://axparisusa.com) on 6/11/10 and received item on 6/15/10.  Item was "not as pictured" and poor quality so, within 24 hours, I shipped the item back in its original, unused condition with all tags still attached and inside its original packaging.  AX Paris's website clearly states that they accept returns within 30 days as long as the merchandise still has its tags attached and is still in its original condition.  Well, they received my return back within 3 days! I sent the merchandise back using USPS Priority Mail with tracking and saw on the postal service website that the store had received my return on 6/18/10.  I waited 2 weeks and never received a refund nor did they respond to my e-mails regarding the status of my refund.  I paid for the item using PayPal so a refund should have been instant and immediate; all they'd have to do is click "refund payment" and in essentially 1 click I could have had my money back.  But they never did this, nor replied to my inquiries, so I tried filing a claim through PayPal.  PayPal doesn't handle "not as described" cases, however, and so they automatically closed the claim despite the fact that I'd provided proof that the item had been returned!  So now AX Paris USA has BOTH their original item back AND my money.  I left them a phone message demanding that they resolve this and refund my payment.  They never replied via e-mail nor phone, but the did have the audacity to change my order status online (again through their website/catalog) as having been "refunded" when they haven't actually given me a refund.  What a terrible scam!  They received my return in accordance with their return policies, never responded to my phone and e-mail messages, and now blatantly commit fraud by falsely marking my order as having been "refunded."  There still has been no refund.  I filed a complaint with the BBB against these thieves and highly recommend that nobody buy anything from them unless you're sure you don't want to return it.  Because even though they state that they accept returns, all they do is take your merchandise back but then they never actually give you back your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2010 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AX-Paris-USA/Fremont-California-94539/AX-Paris-USA-did-not-refund-my-returned-merchandise-still-has-not-responded-to-e-mailph-621139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AX Paris USA

Finally got refunded!

AUTHOR: closets2full - (USA)

After filing 3 complaints (with PayPal, the BBB, and FTC) against this retailer I finally received my refund.