Complaint Review: AXERA INTERNATIONAL

• Updated: Tue, May 06, 2014

• Reported By: BAD — Wheaton Illinois United States of America
AXERA INTERNATIONAL
208-925 De Maisonneuve Montreal, Quebec United States of America

AXERA INTERNATIONAL Michel J. Poirier Hired my company to Print &Mail advertising for Novartis /Nutrim Diet Pills. Pre Paid Postage and CLOSED BANK ACCOUNT, Mail was released into USPS. He is Stealing from US Companies- and trying to hid Montreal , Quebec

*Consumer Comment: Same rip-off changed name

Axera International STEALS MONEY From US Company. Their Website Axera.ca is a fake. It does Nothing. They hired 2 US businesses that handle printing and direct mail for Novartis/Nutrim Diet Pills.

Hired us - passed on the trade references and credit checks. They gave Purchase order to place order for 200,000 Piece mailing consisting of 6 Inserts going into a 6 x 9 envelope.

Our policy is all Postage is Prepaid - I received Check - Deposited - waited 7 days to clear, released their mail into the USPS- then within days after the mail was released, bank account was Closed.

Michel J Poirier of Axera will no longer answer phone calls, or emails or registered Mail.

They still have to pay for the Printing of all the pieces - Not to mention the postage that we had to pre pay due to NSF bank accounts - to the amount of $103,000.00 !

We have never run into this type of faudulent activity in 25 years of doing business Nationwide.

I guess I learned my lesson, even in tough times, don't deal with INTERNATIONAL BUSINESSES!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2011 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AXERA-INTERNATIONAL/Montreal-Quebec-H3A-0A5/AXERA-INTERNATIONAL-Michel-J-Poirier-Hired-my-company-to-Print-Mail-advertising-for-Nova-799214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AXERA INTERNATIONAL

Same rip-off changed name

AUTHOR: sumguy - ()

We just had the aame thing happen to us.

The companies new name is Novixor. The CEO's name is the same Michel J. Poirier, although I'm sure that's an alias. I'm not going to go into details, but suffice to say it's the exact same scam.  The product they were pushing is called goslim, surely a rip off as well. Someone needs to catch this guy. We are working with the U.S. Postal Inspector, and the FBI.