- Report: #476928
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: AXIA COLLEGE UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX
AXIA COLLEGE UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIXaxiaecampus.phoenix.edu PHOENIX, ARIZONA U.S.A.
AXIA COLLEGE UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX, "This school sucks, I am now withdrawing as of today." PHOENIX ARIZONA
This school sucks, I am now withdrawing as of today.
1. Customer service SUCKS. Tasha Robles the financial aid advisor is a a**hole
She doesn't answer her email's or phone calls for weeks.
2.The school AXIA COLLEGE ARE THEIVES, they did the same to my sister and she dropped from they're scams and told me not to go to the dumb school.
But I did anyway, they are now telling me I owe 116.00 for WHAT!
3. THY LIE ALL THE TIME. I was told if I get back in school,because one semester I failed due to pregnancy complications I wouldnt have to pay a mysterious balance,well they took it from my financial aid that sucks.
No pell, not enought financial aid, I was told I could not recieve the financial aid until I complete four block classes,when my sister started she never got anything, instead when she kept calling about it they wouldnt respond so she dropped and guess what??? they sent for her pell to come to the school and used it for her balance,
This school AXIA COLLEGE UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX IS A FRAUD,HOAX AND NEED TO BE IN JAIL. THEY ARE SCAMMING EVERYONE WITH THEIR FALSE PROMISES.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2009 05:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AXIA-COLLEGE-UNIVERSITY-OF-PHOENIX/PHOENIX-ARIZONA/AXIA-COLLEGE-UNIVERSITY-OF-PHOENIX-This-school-sucks-I-am-now-withdrawing-as-of-today-476928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.