Complaint Review: AXIA COLLEGE UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX

• Submitted: Thu, August 06, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, August 06, 2009

• Reported By:avondale Louisiana
AXIA COLLEGE UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX
axiaecampus.phoenix.edu PHOENIX, ARIZONA U.S.A.

AXIA COLLEGE UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX, "This school sucks, I am now withdrawing as of today." PHOENIX ARIZONA

Ok here is my story, I wanted a degree in nursing, I was told by my enrollment counsler who constantly flirts and invite his enrollees to dinner, I have enroll 10 people in this school by the way(supposed to recieve some kind of credits) but my enrollment counsler took that glory. He told me all they had was pharmacy tech. Well the basic classes are taking for ever.
This school sucks, I am now withdrawing as of today.

1. Customer service SUCKS. Tasha Robles the financial aid advisor is a a**hole
She doesn't answer her email's or phone calls for weeks.

2.The school AXIA COLLEGE ARE THEIVES, they did the same to my sister and she dropped from they're scams and told me not to go to the dumb school.
But I did anyway, they are now telling me I owe 116.00 for WHAT!

3. THY LIE ALL THE TIME. I was told if I get back in school,because one semester I failed due to pregnancy complications I wouldnt have to pay a mysterious balance,well they took it from my financial aid that sucks.

No pell, not enought financial aid, I was told I could not recieve the financial aid until I complete four block classes,when my sister started she never got anything, instead when she kept calling about it they wouldnt respond so she dropped and guess what??? they sent for her pell to come to the school and used it for her balance,

This school AXIA COLLEGE UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX IS A FRAUD,HOAX AND NEED TO BE IN JAIL. THEY ARE SCAMMING EVERYONE WITH THEIR FALSE PROMISES.

Axiasucks
avondale, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2009 05:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AXIA-COLLEGE-UNIVERSITY-OF-PHOENIX/PHOENIX-ARIZONA/AXIA-COLLEGE-UNIVERSITY-OF-PHOENIX-This-school-sucks-I-am-now-withdrawing-as-of-today-476928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AXIA COLLEGE UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX