Complaint Review: AXIA College, Apollo Group Corporation

• Updated: Mon, April 28, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Cooper Texas
AXIA College, Apollo Group Corporation
Phoenix, Arizona USA

AXIA College, Apollo Group Corporation Companies colluded to cover up, Identity Theft, engaged in harassment, Financial Crimes Phoenix, Arizona

For background information, I am a 100%, Service-Connected, Disabled Veteran of Iraq. Years after my military service, I had been writing military Concept and Design, for DARPA [ Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency ]. Many of my weapons, and armor, systems, have been fielded in Iraq, and Afghanistan, during the 12 year duration, of these conflicts. One day, I recieved a letter from SAIC, a defense contractor at  Lackland AFB, stating that a laptop had been reported stolen, with my personal and military information, on it. Soon afterward, I was sequestered to take a VA physical ( I am permanently rated, 100% ). The company was civilian, and obviously fraudulent. The day I received my recruitment call, the individual stated his name was Lance Cole. He went on to describe how he was a retired Army, First Sergeant, Special Forces, who had worked as a Signal NCO, for two separate Presidents, in the Oval Office, Air Force One, and overseas. He stated that he was [ sitting at a table with a bunch of Marine Corps., Generals ]. I agreed to attend AXIA College, to pursue an Information Technology degree. I went to this college for seven months, and did well. One of Lance Coles' personal suggestions, was for me to [consolidate], all of my debts. When I did not, he privately purchased my vehicle lien, credit card debts, and other financial instruments. Imagine paying a car note, of $615 per month, with a company that has no telephone number. I have had many of my financial obligtions, circulating through shadowy, high pressure, collection agencies. Since the degree of Identity Theft was intense, and I did not perpetrate it, there is no way of my knowing its' full extent. I could implicate some very powerful figures, involved in this, although I would rather wait. These financial instruments are, by and large, [unsecured], financial tools, and this is a game of attrition. AXIA College was a necessary front. It was a Liberal Arts college, funded by Libertarian scoundrels, managed by a Signal finance pirate, attended by a Disabled Veteran.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AXIA-College-Apollo-Group-Corporation/Phoenix-Arizona/AXIA-College-Apollo-Group-Corporation-Companies-colluded-to-cover-up-Identity-Theft-en-1142260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AXIA College, Apollo Group Corporation