Complaint Review: AZ Champion

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: NED — Sierra Vista Arizona
AZ Champion
11541 E. Appleby Road P.O. Box 13708 Chandler, Arizona United States of America

AZ Champion Factory Expo Home Center Trapping unsuspecting consumers & Veterans into forfeiting down payments Chandler, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Complaint Inaccurate and has been resolved

*Author of original report: Issue Resolved

*Author of original report: Do No sign a contract without an attorney present!

They lure manufactured housing buyers into their offices in Chandler, AZ via email advertisements and trap them into a deceptive contract to seize their Escrow or down payment funds if the deal falls through for any
reason. The optimal way to get your refund is in the court of 'public opinion' and consumer advocate organizations. Join me in exposing this rapacious company. List your experiences for other Veterans, pensioners, and consumers to learn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AZ-Champion/Chandler-Arizona-85248/AZ-Champion-Factory-Expo-Home-Center-Trapping-unsuspecting-consumers-Veterans-into-forfe-1038742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AZ Champion

Complaint Inaccurate and has been resolved

AUTHOR: Factory Expo - ()

Please see the consumer comments/updates of this section, the issue has been resolved. Factory Expo Home Center prides itself on its stellar business practices and customer relationships and rates high in all areas of customer satisfaction. As soon as we had notice of this matter, we immediate reached out to this customer to resolve the issue, and to date it HAS been resolved. If you have any questions or would like further information on Factory Expo Home Center, please do not hesitate to contact our corporate offices at 480-883-6970.

Issue Resolved

AUTHOR: Bertha - ()

I am writing to clarify my earlier statement/post regarding Alta Cima Corp. d/b/a Factory Expo Home Center.  There was a misunderstanding between Factory Expo and myself regarding my Purchase Agreement. My statements were made in error and without attempting to contact Factory Expo to resolve the situation. I would like to officially rescind my original statements and, further, clarify that Factory Expo has resolved this issue, in its entirety, and to my complete satisfaction.

Do No sign a contract without an attorney present!

AUTHOR: Bertha - ()

I would like to delete the word 'rapacious" in my previous report. My emotions were clouding my opinion. We need to expose this company for what they truly are, whatever that may be in the eye of the beholder. Lessons learned, do not sign a contract without a qualified housing attorney review so you won't loose hard earned money or earned Veterans pension.

I must add that they have been very friendly yet deceitful.