Complaint Review: AZ HOT SEATS

• Submitted: Wed, March 31, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, October 22, 2010

• Reported By: mmvjmv — Tempe Arizona United States of America
AZ HOT SEATS
5115 N Dystart Rd Litchfield Park, Arizona 85340 Litchfield Park, Arizona United States of America

AZ HOT SEATS AZHOTSEATS.COM VERY POOR BUSINESS MAN AND GETS VERY VERBALLY ABBUSIVE VERY BAD ATTITUDE TOWARDS CUSTOMERS Litchfield Park, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: yes!!!! MADE IT RIGHT......................

*Author of original report: AZHOTSEATS MADE THINGS RIGHT... A+ (RIPOFF REPORTS WILL NOT REMOVE THIS COMPLAINT..) AZHOTSEATS OK COMPANY..

*Author of original report: STILL HARASSING ME.. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THIS LADY IS A LIAR AND A WHACK JOB

March 31, 2010 was on CL trying to find tickets to the Black Eyed Peas concert for this evening. Came accross this ad, it stated a price and the seats available and to text if interested. So I text this number...(not knowing what I was in for!) ... asking if he had any tickets in the price range I was looking for or if was able to sell the tickets he had for a lesser price? I was very polite and just asking a simple question! I mean I was just trying to get a good deal on tickets for myself and my 9year old daughter, the tickets didn't need to be fancy or exsepensive!  HE EVEN THRESTENED TO COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND TAKE CARE OF THIS SITUATION!...   OMG... what I came next was down right verbally abusive to me! I would never reccommend this company to anyone...BEWARE... not a company to be doing business with AZ HOT SEATS... have very poor business manners! Stay away from them. Then this person had his partner start calling me and texting me being just as nasty and verbally abusive! I have all the texts... wish I could pursue this more! This should not be taking lightly! Again, BEWARE AZ HOT SEAT LOCATED IN LITCHFIELD PARK, ARIZONA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2010 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AZ-HOT-SEATS/Litchfield-Park-Arizona-85340/AZ-HOT-SEATS-AZHOTSEATSCOM-VERY-POOR-BUSINESS-MAN-AND-GETS-VERY-VERBALLY-ABBUSIVE-VERY-BA-587870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AZ HOT SEATS

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

yes!!!! MADE IT RIGHT......................

AUTHOR: mc3 - (USA)

EVERY REACTS, SOME HARSHER THAN OTHERS , ESPECIALLY WHEN ATTACKED. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK OR ATTACK, YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU MAY BE TRYING TO HARM.
ANYONE CAN POST ANYTHING THEY WANT AND IT WILL NOT BE REMOVED. KARMA ...

THINK BEFORE YOU ACT OUT..

AUTHOR: mmvjmv - (USA)

OWNER OF THIS COMPANY AZHOTSEATS MADE AMMENDS WITH ME AND TOOK CARE OF SITUATION. HE SAID SORRY FOR HIS/OUR MISCOMMUNICATION AND THIS WHOLE SITUATION AND THINGS SAID! STAND UP GUY, OK WITH ME! TRIED TO GET RIPOFF REPORTS TO REMOVE AD BUT SO FAR THEY WILL NOT. STILL TRYING...

STILL HARASSING ME.. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!

AUTHOR: mmvjmv - (USA)

This person from "this" company is still bothering me... the texts started again tis morning after he found out I did this "report". NOW THREATENING ME! I just want hime to leave me alone! My opinion is my opinion, thats what happens when you own a business...you need to be nice to people! I never spoke with this guy yesterday...not once! Until he called to yell at me... yes, texted him to ask if he'd take a lower price... thats it. He then responded with smart remarks! Didn't deserve that. No one does! Anymore texts - anything I will call PD and file a report with them! Just leave me alone!  P.S. Went to concert, we received great tickets from a great company! And not a single parent!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

THIS LADY IS A LIAR AND A WHACK JOB

AUTHOR: mc3 - (United States of America)

OVER 20 YEARS IN BUSINESS AND NEVER A COMPLAINT FILED BEFORE. THIS WOMAN NEEDS TO GET A LIFE, OBVIOUSLY SHE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO. I FEEL SORRY FOR HER CHILD THAT SHE CLAIMS SHE WAS TAKING TO THIS CONCERT. MY ADS DO NOT SAY TEXT, NONE OF THEM, GO SEE ON CRAIGSLIST FOR YOUR SELF. I HAD TICKETS FOR 175 EACH AND WHEN SHE OFFERED 75 EACH , I TOLD HER SHE MUST BE LOOKING AT SOME ONE ELSES AD. SHE WAS ADAMANT. I HUNG UP. THEN SHE POSTED AN AD ON CRAIGSLIST FOR PEOPLE TO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ME. I AM SORRY THAT HER APNTIES GOT IN A WAD , BECAUSE SHE COULD NOT GET 2 TICKETS FOR 150 WHEN 1 COST 175. THIS WOMAN IS NUTS. I AM GLAD SHE WILL NOT SHOP WITH ME. OBVIOUSLY SHE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST STUFF ABOUT PEOPLE WHEN SHE DOES NOT GET HER WAY. I WONDER WHY SHE IS A SINGLE PARENT. HE COULD NOT STAND HER EITHER. GET A LIFE LADY, GO SEE A PYSCH DOCTOR. YOU NEED HELP.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC