Complaint Review: AZHAR ALI - TAJ SEVENSEAS - SALMAN AHMAD

• Updated: Sat, May 02, 2009

• Reported By:San Ysidro California
AZHAR ALI - TAJ SEVENSEAS - SALMAN AHMAD
Moradabad, India

AZHAR ALI - TAJ SEVENSEAS - SALMAN AHMAD - SAM IMPEX IS A FRAUD AND SCAMMER BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER AND FRAUD HE WILL FRAUD AND TRICK YOU Moradabad India

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I dont know who the bloody has written this fake information about this honest & legit company.

I trying to do a succesfull bussiness with Azhar ali and I not getting the goods nor the $280 dlls I already sent him.He was supposed to sent our goods today Monday Apr-20-09 but we had not receive any confirmation . Please note I will file a claim if nothing is done. Also please note he call himself Azhar ali although the hotmail account name is SALMAN AHMAD and he approach me using the name TAJ SEVENSEAS in tradekey.

Basically I was trying to buy a sample of each some of the products this guy offers, but we finally agreed to begin with $210 dlls

Also he ask $20 more because the order was to small and so he needed those to compensate?shipping? I dunno .
We agreed to let it slip this time because the prices were too good but the next order there will be no more extra charges. So again this guy send me a tracking number
Wich never appeared as valid in the shipping company (((Redacted))).

It passed about a week or so and I let him know I was desperate about my shipment. He said he'll check it out and let me know. Supposedly the shipping company sent the goods but here in America made a mistake and the goods were returned. Now he asked me to send him $50 dlls more for shipping purposes and in proof if his good will we agreed to once the goods were shipped he was going to send me a scan copy of the shipping invoice. I have not received nor the goods nor the scan copy of the invoice of shipping nor my money.

WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY, HE HAD MADE ME LOST $280 DLLS AND HAS NOT SEND ME ANYTHING BUT PROMISES AND HAD MADE ME LOST ABOUT 1 AND 1/2 MONTH SINCE WE SEND THAT MONEY.
BEWARE OF THIS GUY,HE WILL ONLY MAKE YOU DREAM OF YOUR GOODS AND NEVER WILL SEND ANYTHING.

Guille23mx
San Ysidro, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2009 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AZHAR-ALI-TAJ-SEVENSEAS-SALMAN-AHMAD/Moradabad-244001/AZHAR-ALI-TAJ-SEVENSEAS-SALMAN-AHMAD-SAM-IMPEX-IS-A-FRAUD-AND-SCAMMER-BEWARE-OF-THIS-446448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AZHAR ALI - TAJ SEVENSEAS - SALMAN AHMAD

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Adonis - (India)

I m very surprised to see this fake information, bcoz im currently doing business with him of Jeans, shirts, handbags etc & i have not face this types of problem which is written above so please dont trust on this info

All i can say that person cant not a buyers because I 100% sure he/she may be a business rivals of supplier which want to sully the image of his compnay & i sure this work has done one of his business rivals. So, I will advice you pls dont trust on this fake info.

And, In the last i would like clear you that if you dont trust on Taj sevenseas, from which currently im dealing then definately you are welcome to contact me for your satisfaction.
And here is my Contact Information:-

Contact Person: Mr. brad brown (Purchasing)
Company: Rock Bottom Boutique