Complaint Review: AZUMA LEASING

AZUMA LEASING
AUSTIN, Texas U.S.A.

AZUMA LEASING VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AUSTIN Texas

Azuma Leasing-horrible customer service
I leased a washer/dryer from this company. They were both old and always needed to be repaired. I called in June to have them come out to fix my broken washer, they came out and "fixed it" to only have to come back out 2 days later (that was the soonest they could come back out) to bring me a "new" washer. (It was actually VERY used.)

Then on October 8th my dryer stopped heating up. Only cold air blew out. The soonest they could come to "fix" the dryer was Thursday, Oct. 14th. I had to have my cousin sit at my house all day to wait for them on that day. The guy said he fixed it and he didn't. So, when I got home from work it was still blowing out cold air. This is the 2nd time someone from this company has "fixed" one of my appliances and it still wasn't working. So, when i call them to have them come out to "fix" it right, they tell me they can't until Monday, Oct. 18th (today).

So, i have had no way to wash my clothes since Oct. 7th. I am furious right now. So, i tell them to just pick it up on Monday the 18th instead of fixing it since they don't ever really fix it anyway. So, I take time off work to go sit at home to wait for them and then someone from Azuma calls me to tell me that the driver who was supposed to pick the w/d up today had an emergency come up and couldn't pick them up until Wednesday Oct. 20th. I had a new company deliver me a BRAND NEW washer and dryer this morning so Azuma's washer and dryer are sitting in the middle of my doorway (in the way of course).

I told the man from Azuma who called me today that either he will have someone pick them up or I was going to sit them outside. I am through dealing with this company. They are not a very customer friendly company and I would not recommend anyone doing business with them.

Mandi
LEWISVILLE, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2004 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AZUMA-LEASING/AUSTIN-Texas/AZUMA-LEASING-VERY-POOR-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-AUSTIN-Texas-113486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AZUMA LEASING