Complaint Review: AZURE ENTERPRISE

• Submitted: Mon, June 16, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 16, 2003

• Reported By:sTATEN iSLAND New York
AZURE ENTERPRISE
22 DEHART AVE STATEN ISLAND NY, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 718-720-8523
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

AZURE ENTERPRISE OFFSPRING OF SCENTURA CREATIONS BAD BUSINESS AND RIPOFFS I FOUND MANY COMPLAINTS ON THIS COMPANY. STATEN ISLAND New York

SINCE I READ THE AD ON HOT JOBS ABOUT THE RECEPTIONIST / CUSTOMER SERVICE OPENING I WAS HAPPY. WHEN I GOT TO THE INTERVIEW THAT REQUIRED ME TO GO THERE THE SAME DAY. THE WOMAN THAT INTERVIEWED ME WAS NAMED KAREN AND HER PARTNER DON.

KAREN TOLD ME ABOUT THIS MANAGEMENT POSTION. I HAD A GUT FEELING THAT THIS WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. I WENT BACK TO THE THIRD INTERVIEW AND KAREN EXPLAINED ALL THIS GLOSS ABOUT OWNING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AFTER TRAINING AND MAKING 576 BI WEEKLY UPON OPENING YOUR OWN OFFICE.

I STILL DID NOT FEEL GOOD ABOUT THIS. I HAD A BAD FEELING SO I DECIDE TO LOOK UP COMPANY AZURE ENTERPRISE. THIS LEAD ME TO AN AD IN THE E-CLASSIFIEDS. I WAS STILL NOT SURE ABOUT IT. SO I ASK MYSELF WHAT SUCCESSFUL COMPANY AS THEY CLAIM THEY ARE DO NOT HAVE A WEBSITE IN THIS DAY AND AGE.

TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, I ATTENDED THE ORIENTATION WHICH LASTED FROM 11-3:00PM TODAY JUNE 16,2003. THEY HYPED US UP AND TOLD US ABOUT WINNING SOME MADE UP CONTEST. TO WIN THE MONEY WE HAD TO DO THIS THING IN WHICH WE SELL PERFUME TO POUR FAMILY FRIENDS ASSOCIATES AND RELATIVES AT A SO-CALLED DISCOUNT PRICE.

I DID NOT DO IT FRIENDS TOLD ME TO LOOK THE COMPANY UP. SINCE THEY NEVER MENTIONED THE NAME OF THE PARENT COMPANY TOO MUCH I READ IT OFF AND AD IN THE COLD CLASS ROOM. SCENTURA CREATIONS PRESIDENT IS LARRY HUGH.
I FOUND MANY COMPLAINTS ON THIS COMPANY.

I AM WRITING THIS AD TO WARN PEOPLE IN NEW YORK ESPECIALLY YOUNG PEOPLE THAT THIS COMPANY IS SPREADING INTO OUR AREA AND RECURITING FAST. PLEASE LET US GET TOGETHER AND STOP THIS.

John
STATEN iSLAND, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2003 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AZURE-ENTERPRISE/STATEN-ISLAND-NY-New-York-03461/AZURE-ENTERPRISE-OFFSPRING-OF-SCENTURA-CREATIONS-BAD-BUSINESS-AND-RIPOFFS-I-FOUND-MANY-COM-60893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AZURE ENTERPRISE