- Report: #608092
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Aamco Humble Transmissions
Aamco Humble Transmissions1904 East Fm 1960 By-Pass Humble, Texas United States of America
Aamco Humble Transmissions OWNER, Mr. Jay Streckfuss Don't EVER go here! WARNING!!! Humble, Texas
*Author of original report: Save Yourself The Hassle
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Slander, and lying by omission
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
5. On Friday, May 21st, 2010 the transmission failed a SECOND time after only 19,900 miles of normal driving since the Jubilee Services repair and only 26,600 miles of driving since the March 2009 installation.
6. The vehicle was returned to Humble Transmission on Monday May 24, 2010. It was determined by Humble Transmission that multiple transmission part failures had once again occurred. We are left having to pay $2,700.00 AGAIN, plus the rental car expenses, AGAIN, to restore a transmission for a third (3rd) time in only 26,600 miles and 14 months of normal driving.
7. The OWNER, Mr. Jay Streckfuss is holding to the original 12 month warranty.
8. I believe Humble Transmission misrepresented the standards, quality and grade of the goods sold, which I believe is a violation of Texas Business and Commerce Code Section 17.46.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2010 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aamco-Humble-Transmissions/Humble-Texas-77338/Aamco-Humble-Transmissions-OWNER-Mr-Jay-Streckfuss-Dont-EVER-go-here-WARNING-Humble-608092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.