Complaint Review: Aamco - Jacksonville

• Submitted: Thu, March 24, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, April 18, 2011

• Reported By: HateGettingRippedOff — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Aamco - Jacksonville
8721 Atlantic Blvd Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Aamco - Jacksonville UNBELIEVABLE - Aamco Not Honoring Warranty Jacksonville, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Don't know who this customer is?

This is UNBELIEVABLE.

I purchased the 3 year warranty after getting my transmission fixed on my Pontiac G6 at Aamco in Jacksonville at 8721 Atlantic Blvd.

Only 9 months later, my transmission broke down again and I went back to Aamco to get it redone. They DIDN'T HONOR THE WARRANTY and REFUSED TO FIX MY TRANSMISSION. They claimed that the parts were faulty and that they are not responsible for the quality of 3rd party suppliers.

After arguing with them back and forth for hours and hours, they continued to refuse to honor my warranty. I had spent $800 on this 3YR extended warranty and they STILL REFUSED TO HONOR MY WARRANTY.

I ended up taking my car to another transmission shop and had to pay over $2500 to get it redone.

AVOID JACKSONVILLE AAMCO 8721 ATLANTIC BLVD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2011 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aamco-Jacksonville/Jacksonville-Florida-32211/Aamco-Jacksonville-UNBELIEVABLE-Aamco-Not-Honoring-Warranty-Jacksonville-Florida-709725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aamco - Jacksonville

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Don't know who this customer is?

AUTHOR: Owner, Aamco Atlantic Blvd, Jax - (United States of America)

Several things about this report do not add up: 1) A search of our computer records show no work performed on any Pontiac G6 from January of 2008 until the present. 2)  No one at our center remembers speaking to this individual. 3)  As the owner, I am notified about (and handle personally) any customer complaints and I do not have any knowledge of this individual.  4)  All of our warranties cover all internal transmission parts and labor regardless of the supplier.  5)  Our 3 YR / 36,000 mile warranty is only an additional $189 not $800.

I would be happy to speak with this individual should he wish to contact me at the center!

Over our 17 years of ownership we have established an excellent reputation for customer service and for standing behind our warranty.  Please visit our website at www.aamcojacksonville.com and look at our reviews.