Complaint Review: Aamco Transimission, Mcdonough GA

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Watch Out! — conyers Georgia United States of America
Aamco Transimission, Mcdonough GA
796 GA HWY 20 McDonough, Georgia United States of America

Aamco Transimission, Mcdonough GA Shaky work, lot's of excuses McDonough, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: AAMCO mcdonough

I am having a really bad experience with the Aamco in McDonough GA. I took my 94 Chrysler LeBaron in because the transmission failed. After inspection, they told me they needed to "rebuild" the transmission. Original price was to be $2,000.00, but after some negotiating a final price of $1,500.00 was agreed upon, with the understanding that my warranty would drop from 12 month's to 90 days. The boss/owner, Shane assured me that I would receive the same level of service, regardless of the discounted price. Well, my car has never been right, and is STILL in their shop, in undriveable condition 2 months later. I would avoid this shop at all costs!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aamco-Transimission-Mcdonough-GA/McDonough-Georgia-/Aamco-Transimission-Mcdonough-GA-Shaky-work-lots-of-excuses-McDonough-Georgia-1001042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aamco Transimission, Mcdonough GA

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AAMCO mcdonough

AUTHOR: shane - (United States of America)

At the time I am writing this rebuttal the customers  vehicle has been repaired and returned to the customer in proper working order.We towed the car in free of charge after doing the inital repair at a reduced rate for the customer so that he could repair the vehicle.The car is a 1994 Chrysler Lebarron which is a 19 year old vehicle and not all parts are readily avaible.It took longer than the customer wanted but it was out of my hands.I had to wait on the part.Never the less the car has been repaired and returned in proper working order.The customer was not scammed or taken advantage of.the warranty was honored as is all warranties we have.

We strive for great customer service and regret that this customer was disappointed with the time frame.Thanks shane
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC