Complaint Review: Aamco Transmission Northglenn

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Westminster Colorado
Aamco Transmission Northglenn
11450 Huron Street Northglenn, Colorado USA

Aamco Transmission Northglenn My car was wrecked while getting the transmission repaired Northglenn Colorado

I took my truck to have the transmission repaired, I dropped the vehicle off and was called with a quote for the work. I authorized the repairs and the day it was supposed to be finished I was called again and told that they needed to do additional work at another $300. I was told by the manager that my vehicle would be secure while in their posession, I drove by there that same day to find my vehicle parked in the parking lot. Each additional day there the car never moved, then I decided to pull in to the parking lot and take a look at my car to find the front end had been hit, the windows were left down and it was unlocked. I filed a police report immediately and when the work was finished I went to pick up my car and the manager never said a word to me about the front end damage, when I approached him on the situation he stated that the damage was already there. When I presented him with the case number he then changed his tune and wanted me to take the car the auto body next store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2014 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aamco-Transmission-Northglenn/Northglenn-Colorado-80234/Aamco-Transmission-Northglenn-My-car-was-wrecked-while-getting-the-transmission-repaired-1154188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aamco Transmission Northglenn