Complaint Review: Aamco transmission

• Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: Rex — carlisle Iowa
Aamco transmission
3416 SE 14th street Des Moines, Iowa USA

Aamco transmission They had my truck for three weeks and would work on it when they felt like it. technition matt jacobe Des Moines Iowa

*UPDATE Employee: From Matt Jacobe

*General Comment: so what exactly are they guilty of???

I took my truck there to have new gears put in the front and rear. After the first week i called and asked how things were goin and they said they hadnt even started on it and said they would be startin on it the next day. So i drove by the next day and it was still sittin in the same spot when i drpped it off in the parkin lot.

I called a couple days later and asked how the truck was comin and they said they had just started it. And the day they said it would be done i called and aked how it was comin and they said the technition wasnt even workin on it cause he decided to work on smethin else. It took me three week to get my truck back. Completely ridiculous. The tech guys name was Matt Jacobe and his boss's name is mike. they are both at fault for this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2013 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aamco-transmission/Des-Moines-Iowa-50320/Aamco-transmission-They-had-my-truck-for-three-weeks-and-would-work-on-it-when-they-felt-1063101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aamco transmission

From Matt Jacobe

AUTHOR: Matt - ()

As per your comments I only work for the company I don't make the schedule... I don't know what your agreement was, but as for myself I was the one working on your particular vehicle that I would describe as a cobbled together peice of trash!!!there were extra parts needed that per your self  Rex jr fritzgerald didn't have with u... When u dropped off the truck there were parts from summit racing that u never even had there who even knows when u ordered them...the rear diff pin was almost worn in two which I myself replaced and your brakes on the left rear were completely trashed in which u had myself put them back on... I also still have photos of that if you'd like me to provide those... U didn't have the right front carrier for the front differential for u were putting a larger gear size in it... We had get find that for u cause just like your childish post were incompetent of doing... for the amount of work we did for u the boss never even charged u enough... If you have any further comments u have my personal phone number and I would be glad to share it with everyone else along with all your info to beware of what a false person u can be... please feel free to repost I love reading your childish posts

#2 General Comment

so what exactly are they guilty of???

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

So it took 3 weeks to get your truck done. You do realize that there were more ppl who wanted work done BEFORE you dropped your truck off right?? Most of these places do work on a first come first served. Thats normally how its done. Unless they cant get the parts needed for your truck then it takes longer. If your truck is working with no problems, then youre just b*tching to b*tch. WAAAA!!! WAAAA!!!! My truck isnt being worked on ,they must be ripping me off. Now since you have posted on a website that DOESNT REMOVE POSTS and you put a pic of your truck up on the site, they then know EXACTLY who you are if they want to toss a civil suit at you.

Perhaps you should be more understanding on how the REAL world works. Things take time to happen. Ppl are not YOUR personal ROBOTS. Once you accept these two facts the world gets easier to handle.