Complaint Review: Aamco transmission

Aamco transmission
2609 church st east point ga East point, Georgia USA

Aamco transmission $2500 and a month later East point Georgia

Hello,
My name is Gauntlett Haynes. I am 61 and retired..
I took my 92 Acura legend in for repair. , in the last week of march 2013. I paid $2500.00 on april 1,2013. When I was called to pick up my vehicle, I did so. My car was running worst than before. I took the car back immediately . Now the Acura has been there every dice then. I've called and faxed AirTran, Barclay bank. I used my card to pay for the repair bill. I've requested a refund. I've call Aamco several times. I want my money back. Aamco told me that now they would fix the car for a third time. I was told by Aamco east point my car would be ready  two weeks ago. still i have not had my auto. They have had my car over a month. this does not make any sense. Really! I google Aamco information, wow, they have a rating of "F" wow. Please help me. I've called the police department, for information. I can't believe this is going on. This is bad business, and dishonest .

Gauntlett Haynes

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 05:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aamco-transmission/East-point-Georgia/Aamco-transmission-2500-and-a-month-later-East-point-Georgia-1048128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aamco transmission