Complaint Review: Aames Home Loans, fairbanks, select Portfolio Servicing, ameriquest, suisse

• Submitted: Sat, April 22, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, May 18, 2006

• Reported By:azle Texas
Aames Home Loans, fairbanks, select Portfolio Servicing, ameriquest, suisse
3815 South West Temple Salt lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Aames Home Loans, fairbanks, select Portfolio Servicing, ameriquest, suisse ripoff, got one month behind with aames home loans and they turned account over to select portfolio servicing, suisse. now have no clue if pmts are applied and they are trying to foreclose sending field inspectors out harassing etc, switched mortgagers without notification one month after refinancing Salt lake City Utah

*Consumer Comment: MESSAGE FOR TOM

*Consumer Comment: You're from Missouri...

*Consumer Suggestion: Kay

*Consumer Comment: My Lawyers added on 3 more counts, Kevin and Ken did you get my e-mail

*Consumer Suggestion: Look @ the holland mi post their are 2

*Consumer Comment: Ameriquest St. Charles Branch

*Consumer Comment: Kay - Include Me Too!!!!

*Consumer Comment: DID ANYONE GO THRU THE ST. CHARLES MO BRANCH

*Consumer Comment: I've been with both these co's

*Consumer Suggestion: Pam i can help

I deceided to refinance and did so in nov 2005 with aames home loans.. I was promised 12.000 cash payout and only got 5.000.. was told for 90 days they could not sell out.. due to child being ill and a widow I got 1 month behind and they turned me over to select portfolio servicing which is now not applying my pmts and have no clue where they apply my pmts or to who.. plus they sent out a field supervisor and are trying to fore close.. numerous lies I have been told and they are very rude when i try to talk to them.. I have no family and no where to go I really need help. they have called me a liar when I try to work out my being behind and even said at one time they would work with me.. and now they are talking foreclosure.. this is not right if anyone can help would be appreciated..

Pamela
azle, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2006 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aames-Home-Loans-fairbanks-select-Portfolio-Servicing-ameriquest-suisse/Salt-lake-City-Utah-84115/Aames-Home-Loans-fairbanks-select-Portfolio-Servicing-ameriquest-suisse-ripoff-got-on-188023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aames Home Loans, fairbanks, select Portfolio Servicing, ameriquest, suisse

MESSAGE FOR TOM

AUTHOR: Kay - (U.S.A.)

Hi Tom, I went thru the ST. CHARLES MO. office my loan officer's initials are JS.

You're from Missouri...

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

What office was this out of? Who was your loan officer? I need to have someone look over my info as well I guess.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

By reading the post i assume you caught on how to get in touch with me? Now we need to have everyone catch on and we can all get on the same page im not looking for a class action im looking for a private suit because the attorneys get rich we as the consumer dont and we are the ones that are out BIG TIME! I am @ work now but will be home tonight around 10 pm ill look then if not first thing in the morning after i get back from a meeting @ the hospital!Keep up the great work rip off report we are making head way here and its with your help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 Consumer Suggestion

#5 Consumer Suggestion

My Lawyers added on 3 more counts, Kevin and Ken did you get my e-mail

AUTHOR: Kay - (U.S.A.)

My attorney had another attorney look t my loan docs, they are adding on 3 more counts, it can be tried by federal courts now, Kevin and Ken did you get my e-mail, let me know please, Kevin I really want to talk to you I'm hoping we had the same loan officer. Ken I did read all the MI post.

#7 Consumer Suggestion

Look @ the holland mi post their are 2

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

Everyone needs to look at the holland michigan posts there are 2 of them read them from top to bottom it may take a bit but their is some really really good info on their you can also get ahold of me and we can get in touch with each other that way. So read both of them and you will see how we can comunicate and stop ameriquest from ripping people off!!!!

Thanks rip off report you guys rock and this is the best site ever and it will be the site that will take ameriquest DOWN!!!!

Ameriquest St. Charles Branch

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

I refinaced thru the St. Charles branch and it has been a nightmare. I would love to get in contact with Kay to discuss. My experience has been identical to many that I hae read about on this wbsite. Please let me know how to get in touch.

((Rip-off Report sent that info))

Kay - Include Me Too!!!!

AUTHOR: Angie - (U.S.A.)

Kay

I did not deal with the St. Charles office, I dealt with the office at 10733 Sunset Office Dr., #260, St. Louis, MO 63127 but I would be happy to be included.

I would like to contact you but have not been able to.

DID ANYONE GO THRU THE ST. CHARLES MO BRANCH

AUTHOR: Kay - (U.S.A.)

HI TO EVERYONE WHO WENT THRU THE ST. CHARLES MO.BRANCH, I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU, I MAY HAVE A WAY FOR ALL OF YOU TO TELL YOUR STORY. I'AM WRITTING MANY SOURCES, BUT I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY GOT TAKEN FROM THE ST. CHARLES BRANCH. WITH IN THE LAST 3 YEARS. PLEASE RESPOND.
KAY

#11 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Donroberto Sr. - (U.S.A.)

See your F.B.I. office in your state plus all gov-Like FTC for there help! They have the best Team to work with, Age has a lot to do with Fraud and Home's. It work's GREAT!

#12 Consumer Suggestion

#13 Consumer Suggestion

#14 Consumer Suggestion

LVN

I've been with both these co's

AUTHOR: Kay - (U.S.A.)

I refinanced with Ames in 2001 they sold to Fairbanks, A complete mess, my escrow was messed up, they raised my pymts to make up for their mistakes, Ames appraised my home too high, So then I refinanced with Ameriquest, then found out my loan with Fairbanks was under a class action, NONE OF THEM IN MY OPINION ARE WORKING UNDER LEGAL GUIDELINES.I have a up coming trial with Ameriquest, they changed my HUD-1 after the recission, would not let me cancel after the change,plus they never had me sign a new HUD-1. plus appraised my home 40.000 over value. Find a lawyer, on the web go to predatorylending.com, then click link to predatory victims, there is a phone # you can call and they will answer your questions, Also call the Attorney General, they know all about Fairbanks, / I could not fight these Co's on my own, they don't care, I had to hire a attorney. Good Luck, keep us updated.
God Bless
Kathy

#16 Consumer Suggestion

Pam i can help

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

Please read both holland michigan post there is alot of really good info on their.This is how ameriquest does bussiness and they need to be stopped.So read both post from holland michigan from top to bottom every word hope we can help.Good luck .