Complaint Review: Aargon Agency INC

• Updated: Tue, May 01, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymouswho — Houston Texas United States of America
Aargon Agency INC
8668 W SPRING MOUNTAIN Internet United States of America

Aargon Agency INC AARGON COLLECTION AGENCY Placed 14 collection accounts on my credit with no contact Internet

*Consumer Comment: Dealing with the Same Issue

I recently received a copy of my credit report and discovered this agency had place 14 separate collection accounts on the same day using the same account number for each one on my credit.  Each account is for a different amount $30, $50, $53 etc. all small numbers all installment accounts with no verification date or account status.  I have never been contacted by this agency, never received notice of these accounts and I have no idea what they could be for.  More disturbing is that Experian allowed this to happen.  How can someone have 14 separate bad debts with the same date and account number and no one bothers to verify this information.  I will be on the phone most likely all day tomorrow trying to straighten this out as I got the information as part of my efforts to apply for employment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aargon-Agency-INC/internet/Aargon-Agency-INC-AARGON-COLLECTION-AGENCY-Placed-14-collection-accounts-on-my-credit-with-847432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aargon Agency INC

Dealing with the Same Issue

AUTHOR: nunu30 - (United States of America)

I am dealing with the same issue with this company.  I have not received any information concerning this company, but noticed something on my credit report.  Now that I just read your statement, this just made me believe that many others are having this same problem.  I will be contacting the BBB tomorrow and making sure that others know what is going on with this company.  I noticed how the OWNER commented on another individual's report, hopefully he will see this and contact one of us, because I will be contacting my Attorney General about this negative information!!!!!!