- Report: #692030
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Aargon Agency, Inc.
Aargon Agency, Inc.3025 W Sahara Las Vegas, NV 89102 Internet United States of America
Aargon Agency, Inc. Fraud via Negligence. Reporting to credit bureau attempting to collect on already settled debt. Internet
*Author of original report: Filing Status
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Visited FTC website to manage adverse and satisfactory accounts. Referred to TransUnion via annualcreditreports.com. Printed account information.
Discovered Aargon Agency Inc. claims collection on an account as Loan Type: Collection Agency Attorney, with original creditor as Bitach Robert Allen Taylor G[roup], indicating legal functions.
10:49 am (3 minutes 2 seconds) – Call logged and recorded.
A call was made to Aargon Agency Inc., a debt collector, to check the status of this collection. The company stated “this is an attempt to collect a debt.” I talked to a representative about my account with his company. I was informed that the account was for a 20JUN2006, US Bank overdraft in the amount of seven hundred ninety nine dollars and five cents. The representative told me they received it from Robert Allen Taylor Group in November (presumably 2010) and it was then placed for collection. My current address was confirmed and a settlement offer of five hundred fifty nine dollars and thirty three cents, was said to be on the written notification that I would be getting in the mail.
Credit report re-checked for US Bank accounts and found one that had already been settled.
12:48 pm (4 minutes 41 seconds) – Call logged and recorded.
A follow-up call was made to Aargon Agency Inc., a debt collector to confirm the status of the account. I talked to a representative about the account and verified my information. It was discovered that the account numbers were the same as the account that was already settled, and Aargon Agency Inc., was attempting to collect on the debt. During the discussion, I was asked to send my information to a fax number, 702.220.7036, to have the issue resolved and the account closed with them. Two page Fax was confirmed as received by Aargon Agency Inc. at 14:24 on 02FEB2011, via UPS. Page one: letter stating that account was already satisfied with provided Aargon account reference number; page two, the excerpts from the adverse account section of my credit report showing their collection attempt through reporting, and the settled account in question was in fact a false claim.
9:27am AARGON AGENCY INC. called. I was unable to get to the phone.
10:01 am (4 minutes 35 seconds) – Call logged and recorded.
A follow-up call was made to Aargon Agency Inc., a debt collector to determine the nature of the call. I talked to a representative who claimed they did not receive the fax, for which Aargon Agency Inc., confirmed receipt. I was told that collection efforts would continue.
1) Phone record – 01FEB2011 10:49 am (3 minutes 2 seconds) to Aargon Agency Inc.
2) Phone record – 02FEB2011 12:48 pm (4 minutes 41 seconds) to Aargon Agency Inc.
3) Phone record – 07FEB2011 10:01 pm (4 minutes 35 seconds) to Aargon Agency Inc.
4) TransUnion credit report excerpts on false claim by collector (Aargon Agency Inc.), and Original Creditor (Rorbert Allen Taylor Group) for a debt that was settled on 06/2008, but updated the same month Aargon Agency Inc. updated their collection account on my credit report.
5) Statement by settlement executor that the debt was satisfied in full with the assignor,US Bank.
6) Fax Transmission Receipt of attempt to clear information with Aargon Agency Inc. including items (4),(5).
Report filed with the FBI as meeting the nine elements of fraud and potential securities fraud.
Report to be filed with Oregon Department of Justice as a consumer complaint.
--End of Report--
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2011 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aargon-Agency-Inc/internet/Aargon-Agency-Inc-Fraud-via-Negligence-Reporting-to-credit-bureau-attempting-to-collec-692030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.