dried

Complaint Review: Aargon Agency, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, June 10, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, June 10, 2012

• Reported By: Diane — Woodston Kansas United States of America
Aargon Agency, Inc.
3025 W. Sahara Ave Las Vegas Nevada 89102 United S Internet United States of America

Aargon Agency, Inc. I've never heard of them but they posted a (old?) debt to my credit report..illegally? Las Vegas NV collection agency. I am looking for an attorney now. Internet

Last year I was approved for a USDA home improvement loan and the other day I was just approved for a gas card. Today I checked my credit report on Credit Karma and it shows some company named Aargon Agency, Inc. and that I owe $916.00

I have no idea who this company is and no knowledge of this debt whatsoever. They have never contacted me about any debt.

My credit score is already low but since my divorce 3 years ago, I am buying a house...not much of one but it's a home just the same and only owe less than $3000 on it now.

My credit score had begun to climb due to the USDA loan and it would have gotten even better because of the gas card I just received. But, now that this company added this $916 to my credit score, it has only gone up 2 points and will most likely go down even more.

I am disabled and live on less than $900 a month and yet I am able to buy a 2 story house in a small town, pay all of my bills every month and own and drive a car. I am not a deadbeat and it's taken a lot of doing without to get where I am.

I do not know why, after all I've done to 'make it in life' on such a small income, these people are able to get away with things like this. Surely there is someone willing to step up and put an end to this kind of activity. I don't know if it's illegal but at the very least, it is unethical and just plain wrong.

I typed their company name in on this website and there are already 7 complaints...mine will make number 8. That does not count all the people who either don't know where or how to file a formal complaint and I have no doubt they are out there somewhere.

If an attorney wants to take this on, please feel free to contact me anytime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2012 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aargon-Agency-Inc/internet/Aargon-Agency-Inc-Ive-never-heard-of-them-but-they-posted-a-old-debt-to-my-credit-r-895459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aargon Agency, Inc.