Complaint Review: Aargon Agency

• Reported By: nunu30 — Little Rock Arkansas United States of America
Aargon Agency
8668 W SPRING MOUNTAIN Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Aargon Agency Disgusted in this company!!!!! Las Vegas , Nevada

I just pulled my credit report with this company info stating that I owe a debt that I know nothing about.  I didn't understand or know where this has came from since I had nothing to do with this company.  I am totally disgusted with this information, because it has hindered me from getting a mortgage.  This company has failed to send me any information about what was suppose to belong to me, so I have came to the conclusion that I may need to consult with an attorney concerning this issue.  I also read where the OWNER RESPONDED TO ANOTHER POST, which is below, so if at all possible, I need this to be taken care of ASAP!!!!!!

#1 Owner of CompanyResponce AUTHOR: Duane - Las Vegas (United States of America)SUBMITTED: Tuesday, February 22, 2011POSTED: Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It is Aargon's policy to delete from the credit report if we had no prior contact with the consumer And the account is taken care of by consumer upon initial contact. So is that is the case please let us know.

I am informing the company that it had no prior contact with me and this account needs to be taken care of ASAP!!!!!! Thank you for your expedient response with this matter....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aargon-Agency/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Aargon-Agency-Disgusted-in-this-company-Las-Vegas-Nevada-876783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aargon Agency