Complaint Review: Aargon collection agency

• Updated: Tue, August 02, 2011

• Reported By: Fraudaargon — las vegas Nevada United States of America
Aargon collection agency
3025 w sahara ave las vegas, Nevada United States of America

Aargon collection agency Fraud, lack of proof of debt, and thieves las vegas, Nevada

3/15/2011, I checked my credit monitoring website and was shocked to see that my score.  I hadn't received any phone calls, letters in the mail claiming I owed any debt, so my heart stopped, thinking my identity had been stolen.  Next, I called Aargon, got a Manager-Mr. Richardson., immediately asked what this debt was for, and all he would tell me was that I owed 941 dollars dating back to 4/7/2006 for an emergency room visit. date of birth, and insurance information. I never been in military, so what is TRi-Care?  He had wrong  I was not a resident of that state, and requested a detailed invoice of this debt... validation of it sent to me via US mail. I have not seen bill or information from them. Aargon stated bill is from Southwest Hospital, then changed his mind to Baptist hosiptal. I spoke with Baptist Attorney and they just bought the building not hosiptal. Southwest Medical hospital was bought by Corp out of Florida. He immediately asked 'Validation?', as if he'd never heard of this.  I explained what 'validation of debt' was. I'm telling you right now that you owe this, what hospital it's from.  That's your validation'.  Finally, he told me that I could view the details of my bill if I went to payaargon dot com, but as she was reading to me the report number/code I would need in order to log in and see this 'proof', the phone suddenly/conveniently went dead on he end three digits in.  I went to this address, and after several attempts, I was finally able to access my account by entering/hyphenating/fiddling with the account number filed on my credit report.  Lo and behold... no detailed information at all. I spent the rest of the day researching this company, found other complaints similar to mine, researched my options, considered just paying it off in order to get this done and over, ultimately deciding to then officially dispute this charge through my credit monitoring service.  Please report this Fraud to IRS, as consumer you will get a percentage from collected amount. Please review other validate complaints regarding Aagron Collection Agency at www.ripoffreport.com/...agency.../aargon-agency.../aargon-agency-...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2011 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aargon-collection-agency/las-vegas-Nevada-89102/Aargon-collection-agency-Fraud-lack-of-proof-of-debt-and-thieves-las-vegas-Nevada-759989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aargon collection agency