Complaint Review: Aaron A. Dennis

• Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: Anthony — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Aaron A. Dennis
7670 Lakecliff Way Parker, Colorado United States of America

Aaron A. Dennis Arron Andrew Dennis; Aaron Dennis Aaron Dennis Committed Identity Theft and Mortgage Fraud In Las Vegas, and moved to Parker, Colorado. Parker, Colorado

*General Comment: Aaron A. Dennis Ripped Me Off Too!!

*Author of original report: There is no closing attorney in Nevada

*General Comment: Closing a home

*Author of original report: No Need for an investigation Con Man Aaron Dennis

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Slander

Aaron Dennis working for Republic Mortgage back in 2004 in Las Vegas, Nevada, forged all of my closing documents to my property and took out several mortgages in my name. In Cahoots with Century 21 mom and pop Realtors Chris and Anne Johnson, (now working for Encore Realty) and with First American Title escrow services. I ended up in a rental property with several mortgages with a fake title insurance policy from First American Title Insurance.

Aaron Dennis is posting on several sites looking for his next victim for a trust deed investor to purchase this property at 7670 Lake Cliff Way, Parker, CO 80134 where he is currently renting. I would avoid this character at all costs, along with Chris and Anne Johnson, (now working for Encore Realty) and First American Title Insurance Company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 01:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aaron-A-Dennis/Parker-Colorado-80134/Aaron-A-Dennis-Arron-Andrew-Dennis-Aaron-Dennis-Aaron-Dennis-Committed-Identity-Theft-an-1004577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aaron A. Dennis

#1 General Comment

Aaron A. Dennis Ripped Me Off Too!!

AUTHOR: E. S - ()

Aaron Dennis of Parker also ripped my off of roughly $4000 in a hunting land lease in 2012. He gave me a contract w/ promises of vouchers to hunt and the land to hunt on. He then failed to ever even show and let me or my son hunt the property in question and stuck us on a small piece of land that held few animals. Although disatisfied the deal was for 5 years and he failed to ever provide another voucher or opportunity and refused to refund the funds as promised.

I have a contract but live in Washington state which make taking him to court almost impossible. I am contacting a paralegal in hopes of filing a suit but things are moving slowly and it takes more money for that. He claims to be a god bearing Christian but should not be trusted. If you do any business with him expect to be screwed. I know he screwed me and my son. Thanks Aaron, you are one great guy. Hope you can sleep at night.

There is no closing attorney in Nevada

AUTHOR: Anthony - ()

Educate yourself before you laugh.

#3 General Comment

Closing a home

AUTHOR: YerNutz - ()

I was reading through this and found it completely laughable.  No closing attorney in this country would sit at closing and allow the mortgage office sign papers.  Since you either have to be physically present at a closing or have someone with power of attorney present to sign in your stead, it is quite simply impossible that Aaron Dennis forged anything to close loans.

Further, it would be an issue that would be taken up with the closing attorney rather than the mortgage guy or the real estate agents.  Noone in their right mind would believe this report, however IF it were true, then the attorney presiding over the closing would be the one ultimately responsible.  Not even the title insurance people.

If there is any legitimacy to this claim, then the person who posted it should contact the Nevada bar association and file a real claim against the attorney who allowed the home to close.

No Need for an investigation Con Man Aaron Dennis

AUTHOR: Anthony - (United States of America)

Just turn yourself in at your local FBI or Secret Service Office.

Arron Dennis has Destroyed our family with his Identity Theft and Forgery Antics.

We Lost over 1Mil. and our.5 mil home because of this scumbag.

At Closing, he made my wife sign a Quit Claim. As soon as signed that Quit claim,

I had a Complete Identity Takeover For to 10 years. That  also Resulted in Medical, Criminal, Court Records Identity Fraud.

As soon as your pen hits that Real Estate sales contract Aaron Dennis will have 4 mortgages open in your name 2 months before you even own a house. At my home purchase (identity jacking) at Las Vegas in 2004 I had another house in Contract for $558,800, As soon as I canceled the contract, this clown moves right in it.

My closing of my home was executed 8 times with several mortgages all dispersing in to Aaron Dennis pockets.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Aaron A - (United States of America)

I have worked as a professional in the Mortgage businesss for 12 years and I have never ever recieved one complaint both through state agencies and FBI background checks. I have to go through both federal and state back ground checks once a year to maintain my license and I have never failed aback ground check. This report is 100% false I will pursue  a criminal investigation for the individuals responsible for these false and slanderous accusations. I have a state Lic nd a federal Lic to conduct mortgages.