Complaint Review: Aaron McCormick

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Susan — hayden Idaho United States of America
Aaron McCormick
820 Homestead Coeur d'Alene, Idaho United States of America

Aaron McCormick At Your Feet Flooring unprofessional makes promises he can't keep terrible workmanship Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

Aaron McCormick for m he gave me bid and once he started the job he increased the price. and the did not even start the until a week later.

The next three weeks became a living nightmare. He would say he was going to start at 8:00 and then continue to put me off throughout the day...would show up late in the afternoon or more often,not at all.

After two weeks of excuses, I threatened to fire him. He showed up the following day (late) but the pattern continued. I have over 500 texts from him rambling about all of his problems. I found out his helper was a convicted burgler on parole

After 3 1/2 weeks I had a proffessional look at the job, I found out it was all done wrong and qould have to be torn out or it would leak. I fired him.

Then the threats began, to take me to court, put a lein on my house, and that he was going to'school' me on the law. I had to call the police to keep him off my property and stop sending me threatening texts and voicemails.

I not only had to get the whole thing ripped out but had to purchase replacement tile and start all over with another contractor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aaron-McCormick/Coeur-dAlene-Idaho-83814/Aaron-McCormick-At-Your-Feet-Flooring-unprofessional-makes-promises-he-cant-keep-terrible-990140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aaron McCormick