Complaint Review: Aaron's Furniture Rentals

• Submitted: Sat, October 11, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, October 11, 2003

• Reported By:LYNNWOOD Washington
Aaron's Furniture Rentals
20321 Highway 99 N. Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Aaron's Furniture Rentals early payment ripoff This company took more than $400.00 from me, and is unwilling to settle this matter with me. Lynnwood Washington

I rented furniture from AArons Furniture rentals. I was two days late making my payment. AArons then proceeded to call my family to collect the money. This included my mother, my wife and my children, all in whom don't live with me.

AArons knew that I was in Alaska away from home working. My wife went to AArons on September first to make a payment of $258.00. I called AArons two days after my wife made the payments, to find out how much it would cost to pay all the furniture off.

I spoke to the manager who told me the pay off would be $1,146.00. Two days after I spoke to the manager I called back to make arrangments to pay off the furniture. At that time I was told that the pay off value was $1,495.54. This is even after my wife made the payment of $258.00.

I called back on October 9th asking for an itemized statement which I was denied, saying they can't because the account is closed. This company took more than $400.00 from me, and is unwilling to settle this matter with me.

Frank
LYNNWOOD, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2003 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Furniture-Rentals/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Aarons-Furniture-Rentals-early-payment-ripoff-This-company-took-more-than-40000-from-me-68858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aaron's Furniture Rentals