Complaint Review: Aaron's Happy Kids Entertainment/A Los Angeles Clown and Character

• Submitted: Fri, September 25, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, September 25, 2009

• Reported By: Nisha — Los Angeles California USA
Aaron's Happy Kids Entertainment/A Los Angeles Clown and Character
http://alosangelesclownandcharacter.com/ Los Angeles, Northridge, Ventura,, California United States of America

Aaron's Happy Kids Entertainment/A Los Angeles Clown and Character Parents can expect rude and demeaning service from Aaron's Happy Kids Entertainment/A Los Angeles Clown & Character. Los Angeles, Northridge, Ventura, , California

Dealing with this company isn't worth the stress or degradation.

The first time this company hung up on me I thought it was an accident, so I proceeded with my order and had one of their characters entertain the kids and my child's birthday party.

Although the man who answers the phone was rude, the character was good enough for me to refer this company to a co-worker. When my co-worker's wife called the company, the same man who hung up on me told her that all the information she needed was on the website so he didn't understand why she was asking questions. Then he called her a moron, asked her if  she was 4 years old, and proceeded to hang up on her.

When I called to say that their services were good enough for me to refer someone, but that I didn't understand why he thought it was o.k. to disrespect clients, he repeated exactly what he said to my co-worker's wife and then hung up on me.

When I called back to ask why he thought it was o.k. to hang up on clients he responded "It's crazy b***h day" and hung up on me again. Of course I called back, but before I could say a word, he said "Look crazy, leave a message and I'll delete it before I even listen to it" and then he...that's right...hung up on me again!

There were a slew of other insults, but the examples above provide a glimpse of what you can expect from A. Aaron's Happy Kids Entertainment. Their characters may make kids happy, but their service is deplorable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2009 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Happy-Kids-EntertainmentA-Los-Angeles-Clown-and-Character/Los-Angeles-Northridge-Ventura-California-/Aarons-Happy-Kids-EntertainmentA-Los-Angeles-Clown-and-Character-Parents-can-expect-rud-500593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aaron's Happy Kids Entertainment/A Los Angeles Clown and Character