Complaint Review: Aaron's Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Largo Florida United States of America
Aaron's Inc.
7050 Ulmerton Road largo, Florida United States of America

Aaron's Inc. poor service and rude largo, Florida

On August 12, 2012 Aarons came and took out an all in one washer/dryer because it did not dry laundry and brought an stackable washer and dryer. In the process of installing it they broke the dryer vent.

I called them and complained they broke the dryer vent and wanted them to fix vent. They did not bother installing into wall. Then I put laundry in washer and laundry machine was not hooked up. It ended up flooding my home.

I filed a claim with citizens and they acted like they did not care. They are my homeowners insurance. They claimed they would not sue Aarons for $8000.00 worth of damage. They said the risk was not worth them pursuing it because the cost of damages were not high enough for them to sue.

Then Aarons was rude when they came to get machine. They claimed I called them and said I caused the damage. This is not true. I just called to ask them for the number of their corp office and how long before they  paid for damage. They told citizens they would not pay claim.

I never was refunded my payment for the rent to own washer/dryer. I only had the machine a couple of days and I think that is not a month rental. When they came to my home they stated that the company who was fixing water damage would have to come after them for payment.

Their customer service was terrible and they did not say they were even sorry.  They stated that there was not much Damage. I have over 400 picture to prove there was damage to my home. They were extremely rude.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Inc/largo-Florida-33773/Aarons-Inc-poor-service-and-rude-largo-Florida-958452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aaron's Inc.