Complaint Review: Aarons Rent To Own

• Submitted: Fri, February 03, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 03, 2006

• Reported By:sumiton Alabama
Aarons Rent To Own
2611 Highway 118 East Jasper, Alabama U.S.A.

Aarons Rent To Own ripoff Jasper Alabama

*Consumer Comment: Have you taken the receipt in to show them?

My husband and I went to aarons rent to own in jaspere, al. in august 2005 to rent a computer. We had to go through five different ones until we found one that worked. We made monthly payments and our payments kept going up on the computers. I went to aarons on 1/04/2006 and wrote a check for half a month and paid cash for the rest.

Now aarons is calling me and my husband saying we only paid for a half a month. I have a receipt showing for a full month. I have been called a liar by the store manager. I have tried to contact the main office with no luck. Is there anything I can do?

Cheryl
sumiton, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2006 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Rent-To-Own/Jasper-Alabama-35501/Aarons-Rent-To-Own-ripoff-Jasper-Alabama-174575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons Rent To Own

Have you taken the receipt in to show them?

AUTHOR: Leticia - (U.S.A.)

That would be the best thing to do. Since you already have the proof in your hand just take it there and show them.