Complaint Review: Aarons Rent To Own62

• Submitted: Fri, April 14, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 17, 2006

• Reported By:mesa Arizona
Aarons Rent To Own62
62 N Dobson Blvd Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Aarons Rent To Own62 bad customer service for a retail store Ripoff Mesa Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: Solution

I have dealt with aarons for the past year and have been paying them according to my contract,I had an incident that i ssent them a bad check and i resolved that and paid there fees plus.then they said i will be ok till my next due date, 2 days later they call me and said i was late with my payment, one person would tell me one thing the other would tell me something else I do not think anyone there new what was going on,so we resolved this one,

Then last week i get a call from the manager Brian on the phone and he is telling me that my payment for my dvd player is past due as it was due on the 1st, I proceeded to tell him that that payment is not due till the 15th of the month and he was very rude and yelling at me saying that is why i have so many late fees at this point i did not want to talk to him anylonger,the next day my husband and I went in and of course brian was not there and jake helped us and he was very nice we ended up paying off the computer and got the dvd straighted away with the due date i even brought the contract with me and jake said he remembered as he was next to brian when he was talking to me.

Well after we got home we decided to go back the next day and pay off the dvd player and have nothing more to do with Aarons every again, even the people that work over there say that brian does not know what he is doing and he is a flake, I am in retail myself and if any of my associates talked to some one like he did me they would have to really explain themselfs and it better be good otherwise they would be out.

I will never do business at aarons again and will tell people the same. Thank you

Kathie
mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2006 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Rent-To-Own62/Mesa-Arizona-85201/Aarons-Rent-To-Own62-bad-customer-service-for-a-retail-store-Ripoff-Mesa-Arizona-186653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons Rent To Own62

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Solution

AUTHOR: Julianne - (U.S.A.)

I have also been screwed around by this company and luckily I no longer have to use them to rent items. Hopefully they will go out of business one day. I have a solution to your problem. You say you are renting a DVD player. Well, I live in Mesa also, and I actually have an extra DVD player that I am willing to GIVE to you FREE OF CHARGE. It's nothing spectacular, in fact, it's a "cheapy" brand, but it's only been used twice and is only about 8 months old. It's yours if you want it---it was a gift to me. I would love to do a good deed by giving it away, but I would love even more to have Aarons lose a customer after how they treated me! Anyway, this isn't a gimmick or a hoax, and I am a normal person, just willing to do a good deed, and I have other DVD players, so the one I am willing to give you is just sitting on the desk at home.