pressed

• Submitted: Thu, July 28, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, July 28, 2005

• Reported By:Fort Knox Kentucky
Aarons Rent
1405 B S. Hwy195 Fort Hood, Texas U.S.A.

Aarons Rent ripoff, fraudulent billing Fort Hood Texas

I had purchased a Dell Computer from them and set up a direct withdrawl so the payments wouldn't be late. Also they were only suppose to take out 12 payments from this account then terminate the withdrawl.

After my contract was up with them i proceeded to go into the store and talk to a manager about my account because it had been over charged. The manager proceeded to tell me this would have to be taken up with my bank because they didnt know how to take the account out of there computer.

So as of July 27,2005 they have over charged me twice. There is a trail of paper work trying to get this money back. We now have moved to Fort Knox from Fort Hood and our phone bill is over the top but they are not willing to return the money to us.

I think they should be investigated with all the military in Fort Hood they are probably making millions over charging Soldiers!!!!

Zona
Fort Knox, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2005 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Rent/Fort-Hood-Texas-76542/Aarons-Rent-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-Fort-Hood-Texas-151601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons Rent