Complaint Review: Aaron's Rental

Aaron's Rental
1557 N Telegraph Rd, Monroe, MI Monroe, Michigan United States of America

Aaron's Rental delivered a semen stained bed, harassment Monroe , Michigan

*Author of original report: Aaron's Rental update

Aaron's Rental sent me a semen stained bed and something that appeared to be chewing gum with dog hair stuck to it, with the tags on it (I have pictures). I called them back because the delivery guys wouldn't take it right back. So they delivered the same style bed and removed the semen stained one. I examined the new bed and see it shredded all around the box spring and a huge hole at the head of the mattress.

I call the store back and spoke with a manager and told him to come get this bed cause I'm not paying $1,200 for a $200 bed that looks like it was picked up at a yard sale for $30! He argued with me and told me there was nothing wrong with the bed cause he checked himself (like he did with the first bed). So I finally broke down and ordered one of the pillow-tops since it was only a couple hundred more and they were alot nicer (so I thought). After 5 months it started to bubble and lump up.

I make my payments on the first of every month, sometimes the second. Between 8:30 to noon on the 1st of the month I had 5 missed calls from them wanting a payment! I explained to the manager Chris that I am out of state handling a family matter and it will be a couple weeks before I get back to Michigan. He keeps calling me over and over so I tell him that they just lost a customer and they can come get the bed when I get home. He starts bugging me like a little nat buzzing in your ear at a barbecue "when you gonna be home?". I tell him around two weeks. The following day he calls me and says he is at my doorstep to get the bed and wants to know if anyone was there to let him in.

I told him if you call me one more time between now and the time I get home that I'm releasing the pics of the semen stained bed you sent me with subtitle 'Complements of Aaron's Rental of Monroe, Michigan'

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Rental/Monroe-Michigan-48162/Aarons-Rental-delivered-a-semen-stained-bed-harassment-Monroe-Michigan-969910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aaron's Rental

Aaron's Rental update

AUTHOR: Rocky - (USA)

I've called corporate to file a complaint and let them know about the stores thuggery tactics and it was like talking to a brick wall. The same Michigan executive called me back named Ron. He was just as bad as the store employees.