Complaint Review: Aarons Rental

Aarons Rental
3101 Irvin Cobb Drive Paducah, Kentucky USA

Aarons Rental A rip off for payment I made Paducah Kentucky

*UPDATE Employee: Aaron's Cares - Response

I rented a washing machine from Aarons in Paducah KY. I have made all my payments on time except one and it was on a weekend. I made it on Monday. When I called the office I was told that I would not be charged a late fee.

Today I recieved a call from Kim saying my account was past due. I am due on the 15th of the month. Today is the 9th. Kim was very rude and I got rude as well. I called the store to try to speak to another person. someone named Matt got on the phone. I asked for the phone number of Aarons headquarters and Kim took the phone. I was not able to get the phone # I requested and I was not able to speak with anyone that would help me.

I have my bank statements and I am no behind on my payments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Rental/Paducah-Kentucky-42003/Aarons-Rental-A-rip-off-for-payment-I-made-Paducah-Kentucky-1065492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons Rental

Aaron's Cares - Response

AUTHOR: Aaron's - ()

Dear geri1831,

Thank You, for your feedback and I apologize for the negative service you received from the Associates at the Paducah store. Please know that customer service is Aaron’s #1 priority and I appreciate you bringing these types of issues to my attention.

Your feedback has been forwarded to the Regional Manager of this location. If you could please contact me at 678-402-3403 or by email at Response@aarons.com and reference your name, the best contact phone number / email to reach you, and any additional details, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,