Complaint Review: Aarons Rental

• Submitted: Thu, October 11, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 11, 2012

• Reported By: a.s.k. 30 — box elder South Dakota United States of America
Aarons Rental
17 new york st Rapid City South Dakota 57701 rapid city, South Dakota United States of America

Aarons Rental Manager Jeff This store Manager Broke in to my house when my wife and I went to the store. Jeff the manager started the enter my home until he saw my Daughter. Jeff than ran out of my house. when I confronted him rapid city, South Dakota

Jeff the store Manager Broke in to our home when my wife and I were at the store. when Jeff entered our home my daughter saw him, see ran to her room and locked the door. Jeff ran out and left our house asap. I called the cops and made a report. I went to the store to speak with Jeff and he denied everything. until the police called him. he stated to the police that he did enter our home cause he thought there was something wrong! REALLY BS. So I also called there corporate, and wow the don't even care. this is the kind of employees arrons hires. watch this place. YOU MIGHT BE NEXT. Article will be in the Rapid City Journal 10/15/12 Get a lawyer if you DARE TO GO HERE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Rental/rapid-city-South-Dakota-57701/Aarons-Rental-Manager-Jeff-This-store-Manager-Broke-in-to-my-house-when-my-wife-and-I-went-953805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons Rental