Complaint Review: Aaron's Rentals Sales

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, December 29, 2003

• Reported By:Indiana Pennsylvania
Aaron's Rentals Sales
Shelly Dr. Indiana,PA 15701 Indiana, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Aaron's Rentals Sales &Aaron's Ripoff of purchasing an Aaron's Plus aggreament on to the price of rental costs. Indiana Pennsylvania

Paying the extra money for something does not always apply according to their staff. After contacting the manufacture I found out I had another year off warrenty left even after Aaron's claim's I didn't. I would be willing to talk to anyone about their encounters with them as well at . I check my email at least once a day. Where I live at we have had four new store managers this past year alone. The head people are the same discouteos and rude except for a few. I would be interested in making their lives very unhappy through a lawsuit if enough people would band together. The furniture is flimsy and shotty, I had my sectional not even a month and it broke.

Indiana, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2003 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Rentals-Sales/Indiana-Pennsylvania-15701/Aarons-Rentals-Sales-Aarons-Ripoff-of-purchasing-an-Aarons-Plus-aggreament-on-to-the-p-76200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aaron's Rentals Sales