Complaint Review: Aaron's Rentals

• Submitted: Mon, March 07, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 07, 2005

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
Aaron's Rentals
Fourth Plain Blvd. Vancouver, Washington U.S.A.

Aaron's Rentals ripoff Vancouver Washington

In early February of this year I went to Aaron's to put a down payment on a washer and dryer. I spoke with Nick and we did a "deposit" that was REFUNDABLE if I didn't need their services. Well, upon entering the apartment that I was renting, it had a washer and dryer in it. I went back and explained my situation and NICK said, "It will be just a few minutes. Our computers are down. Then we can do your refund."

In the meantime I got orders to move back to Tacoma. I called them and spoke with JAY and NICK and told them I needed my money back and could they do it in the form of getting a check cut or refunding my credit card. They both said, "Yes."

To this day I still don't have my money and now they are telling me it's a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit and I absolutely can't get it back. Well, they are a little mixed up and are not honest when it comes to their customers. I don't need anything from them now and don't want it applied to another account. They have ripped me off of $89.41. I can't afford to lose this money as I am a single mom and every penny counts. Thank you!

Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2005 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Rentals/Vancouver-Washington-98685/Aarons-Rentals-ripoff-Vancouver-Washington-134047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aaron's Rentals