Complaint Review: Aarons Rents -- Renewal And Retention Department

• Submitted: Fri, May 07, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 07, 2010

• Reported By: Victoria — Dallas Texas United States of America
Aarons Rents -- Renewal And Retention Department

Aarons Rents -- Renewal And Retention Department Retention Department REFUSED TO REFUND MY MONEY AFTER NEVER BEING ABLE TO USE THE SERVICE Internet

I'll make this quick... because it's a shame to take time out of a busy day to complain, however I feel this incident is fitting.

I signed up for Intuit Merchant Services in Feb. 2010.
I tried to use the service for the first time in Mar. 2010.
I couldn't use it. It said, "Try back in April." (WTH?, But ok, I'll use Paypal or Google Checkout.)

In May, I see a strange charge on my bank account. I investigated and found it was Intuit.

I called Intuit. (Now before I called, I was having a great day.)
They refused to refund my money. The guy finally said, I'll refund half the money because we can't refund it all, since you never called in about the problem. Who has time to call in about the problem? In my face paced world, either the service works or it doesn't. [continued below]....
..... If it doesn't, on to the next service that works. I requested to reconsider refunding "half" since I didn't use "half" the service. I used NONE of the service, so I wanted them to refund ALL my money. They wouldn't do it. Now, after the call, my day changed from good to bad. I almost wished I had never picked up the phone. I'll never ever use Intuit ANYTHING ever again. What happened to plain old fairness? Businesses these days... businesses these days! UGH!

~Victoria

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2010 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Rents-Renewal-And-Retention-Department/internet/Aarons-Rents-Renewal-And-Retention-Department-Retention-Department-REFUSED-TO-REFUND-MY-600985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons Rents -- Renewal And Retention Department