efficient

• Submitted: Fri, November 26, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2007

• Reported By:belton South Carolina
Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership
933 Highway 29 S. Anderson, South Carolina U.S.A.

Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership ripoff they are making me pay for their neglagence Anderson South Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: As stated before

*Author of original report: Amazing

*Author of original report: Amazing

*UPDATE Employee: Unable to Find Customer to Resolve Issue

I was paying for a refrigerator for one year at 61.02 per month I decided to hold the last payment until they ordered the missing parts I was trying to get for the entire year I had the appliance they finally got them two months after the last payment was due and now they say I owe them 101.02 if I do end up having to pay this amount the store will earn this amount .I will pay it all in 101.02 dollars (in pennies) and watch them count every single one.

Max
belton, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2004 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Sales-And-Lease-Ownership/Anderson-South-Carolina-29626/Aarons-Sales-And-Lease-Ownership-ripoff-they-are-making-me-pay-for-their-neglagence-Ander-119920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership

As stated before

AUTHOR: Kzaccardivpasst - (U.S.A.)

Mr. Max the reason for not finding your file is because we do not have all of the info in reference to this case. As stated before if you have any questions or concerns in reference to this you can contact our Divisional Office at 704-845-5064. That is all I can sugguest to you.

Amazing

AUTHOR: Max - (U.S.A.)

It is Amazing you can not find my file , could it be that it has been so long ago , and you are just getting to it . It has already been placed as a negative on my credit report , and the fridge stopped working about 6 months after I posted the complaint . The only thing I can suggest is take the loss , and remove it from my credit report , because nothing will ever make me use Aarons ever again . They did send some of the missing parts , but it was the wrong parts , and they never did anything about the clips that held the shelves in place . I have several friends I sent to Aarons , they have had similar problems , guess what , their files can not be found as well , yet it shows on their credit reports too.. Bottom line is Aarons burned me one time , and that is the only chance they get .

Amazing

AUTHOR: Max - (U.S.A.)

Unable to Find Customer to Resolve Issue

AUTHOR: Kzaccardivpasst - (U.S.A.)

After reading this statement we have tried to locate a customer by the name or nickname of Max, with a refrigator, at our Anderson, SC store, and have had no luck. If this customer would like to contact our Divisional office we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue. Divisional office # 704-845-5064.