Complaint Review: Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2008

• Reported By:logan Ohio
Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership
890 W Hunter St Logan, Ohio U.S.A.

Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership WILL NOT PAY WAGES EARNED-- BAD COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH OR WORK FOR! Logan Ohio

*Author of original report: Aarons sales and lease ownership report update

*UPDATE Employee: Company Response

Worked at Aaron's for about seven months. Every week you get a paycheck for hours worked and every month a bonus check for your department (if you meet goals.) In November, after getting a new gm in september, all employees but one quit. He does not treat employees well. I put in my notice and December first was my last day. I was entitled to my bonus check for the month of November which was $200-$400 (not sure exact b/c they have not told me all the actual numbers we hit that month but is at least $200.)

After six weeks I called my former regional manager and he said it was his first day back and would return my call (guess he was gone for six weeks?) He never has. I called payroll and he did not approve my bonus check. He has absolutely no reason to do that... I stayed the whole month ONLY because I wanted that check or I would have quit sooner. Kinda funny that there was staff there that had been there for years and ALL quit-- also lost alot of business because of this new boss. Guess they just don't get it!

Will be taking legal action... not for the money... to prove a point that it is not ok to rip people off! They make MORE than enough money from their customers.

Xheathergx
logan, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2008 01:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Sales-And-Lease-Ownership/Logan-Ohio-43138/Aarons-Sales-And-Lease-Ownership-WILL-NOT-PAY-WAGES-EARNED-BAD-COMPANY-TO-DO-BUSINESS-W-298311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership

Aarons sales and lease ownership report update

AUTHOR: Xheathergx - (U.S.A.)

Check was FINALLY issued after numerous calls to the store, payroll, and regional. Did NOT approve the check for SEVEN WEEKS... called payroll 1-7-08 and she said no cam bonuses were approved for that store. Called into the store to check up on the check and only said "no it's not here." Obviously had no intention to until I kept saying something! Satisfied with end result BUT should not have had to of said anything! I earned it!

Company Response

AUTHOR: Sarajane - (U.S.A.)

Regional Manager received call on 1/7/08 and promptly approved payment. Check was deposited on 1/11/08.

Sarajane Martinez