offers

• Submitted: Sun, January 29, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 07, 2006

• Reported By:New Castle Pennsylvania
Aarons Sales And Lease Ownership
2650 Ellwood Road New Castle, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Aarons Sales And Lease Ownership ripoff:The case of the Missing, Supposedly free Dell Printer After Second Payment New Castle Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Call local store for printer date.

I went to Aarons to see about purchasing/renting a new computer because my other computer quit on me. They had an advertisement for a free Dell Printer with the purchase of a New Dell Computer. This is why I went ahead and decided to lease this computer I have now because of this. I was told that upon making my second payment to Aarons, They would send me a New
Dell printer. I have made over two payments and have not received anything yet. This is false advertising and I have yet to see my printer. Their lease prices are too high to begin with, but I was under the impression that I would get my free printer after tyhe second lease payment. I am very pissed off and all that.

William
New Castle, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2006 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Sales-And-Lease-Ownership/New-Castle-Pennsylvania-16101/Aarons-Sales-And-Lease-Ownership-ripoffThe-case-of-the-Missing-Supposedly-free-Dell-Prin-173845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons Sales And Lease Ownership

Call local store for printer date.

AUTHOR: Misty - (U.S.A.)

I can understand your wait, and that it has been frustraiting. I work for Aaron's and we were just notified on Friday, Feb. 3rd that the printers are going to be delivered to the stores to be given to the coustomer and not directly the the coustomers home. The stores should be recieveing them in a week or two.