Complaint Review: Aarons Sales And Lease

• Submitted: Sat, June 06, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 06, 2009

• Reported By:Chattanooga Tennessee
Aarons Sales And Lease
5659 Brainerd Road Chattanooga, Tennessee U.S.A.

Aarons Sales And Lease Fraudulent Credit Card Charges Charges Credit Card without written or verbal permission Chattanooga Tennessee

On Friday June 5th there was a charge from Aarons. This was a shock to me as I had not called and spoken to anyone for this charge to go through. I called Aarons and proceeded to be explained to by a very rude young man named TIM that they DO NOT have any written permission or verbal permission from myself for these charges but that he did it nontheless. Once I advised him that I would be contacting the BBB, that this was ILLEGAL, and I was going to be doing a chargeback to my card he turned extremely hostile and hung up on me twice. I then called my credit card to have the money charged back and while I was on hold with them I recieved a call from the store manager saying he was sorry for this event and would try and get the money back on my card as soon as possible (about 2 or so days). I am grateful to the manager for doing his job but do wish that he trained his employees better so they know it is illegal to charge someones card without written or verbal permission and that by doing so the person who charged it can in turn be charged... with theft. (I did my homework on this site before calling the store but wish I had before my original dealings with this store) I also hope that the employee named TIM never speaks to me again in such a manner as that is rude and unprofessional when HE is in the wrong. I will update once the funds have been reversed to my credit card.

Chattanooga, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2009 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Sales-And-Lease/Chattanooga-Tennessee/Aarons-Sales-And-Lease-Fraudulent-Credit-Card-Charges-Charges-Credit-Card-without-written-459164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons Sales And Lease